WWE - Stacy Plays The Game

WWE - Stacy Plays The Game

by Dice_Casden©


Triple H glared at the pretty blonde woman known as Stacy Keibler when she walked past him in the hallway "Got a problem?" she asked and he smirked.

"I won't as soon as you get out of this hallway," he replied taking a sip from his water bottle.

"I hope you choke on it" she replied starting to walk away when suddenly she was jerked around and he was spitting the water all in her face "It's not funny when Carlito does it and it's not funny when you do it either."

Hunter laughs, "I think it is..." Stacy glares at him and slaps his face. Hunter grabs her wrist and twists it, "That was a mistake bitch..."

"Owww... let go you jackass..." Stacy whimpers as Hunter twists her wrist harder.

"I would suggest you think about that before you do it again and in fact maybe you should be punished this time for it" he says thoughtfully as he begins walking down the hall yanking her behind him.

Stacy tries to get free her wrist, "Just because you're... Stephanie's husband... doesn't mean... you can go... doing whatever you want..."

Hunter laughs a bit as he kicks the door of his private locker room open. He then throws Stacy inside the room before he closes and then locks the door.

"Stephanie has nothing to do with this.... this is between you and me Stacy" Hunter replies moving behind her kissing her neck, while his hands find their way inside her skirt one hand slips inside her panties stroking her pussy which earns him a soft moan.

"Mmmm Hunter stop it..." Stacy tries to push Hunter away from him, but he pushes two fingers inside of her pussy.

"Ohh... Hunter I... I thought you hated me?" Stacy cried out after feeling his fingers moving inside of her, making her gasp softly.

"Well I do but you know what you are still so sexy that I just had to get a little piece of you" Hunter smirks.

Stacy whimpers a little, "You just want to fuck me..."

Hunter grins, "You're a smart girl..." Hunter then rips Stacy's sleeveless top with his free hand. Stacy tries to cover herself but Hunter stops her by kissing her deeply.

"Don't tell me you don't want to play the game baby?" Hunter asks roughly pinching her nipples.

"Oh, Hunter, I just."

"You just what baby... I know that punk kid Orton can't keep you happy tell me, Stacy, how is Randy in bed?" he asks as she looks at him horrified.

"R-Randy's... a great... guy... in bed... he's... a stallion..." Stacy replies as Hunter lowers his head and sucks on her right breast. Stacy closes her eyes tightly and moans, "Ohhh..."

"How much of what you just said do you actually believe?" Hunter asked moving between her legs and tugging down her skirt and panties to simply stare at her pussy for a minute.

"What's wrong Game?" she asked smirking

Hunter looks up at her and smirks, "You're pussy has less hair than a teenage girl's..." He replies before he leans close to lick her pussy.

"It's... oh yes baby... called shaving" she replied moving to grab his head making sure he's staying right where he's at Hunter immediately feels wetness on his tongue and he moves his free hand to spread one side of her pussy open wider. Hunter moves his tongue inside of her pussy making Stacy moan louder as he slides it in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, Hunter, do me baby" she cried out trying to buck against his mouth "I want to watch you do my pussy."

Hunter stops licking her for a moment and resumes rubbing her cunt with his fingers, "Who eats pussy better... Randy or Me?"

Stacy moans softly, "Y-you do..."

"That's a good diva" Hunter replied laughing.

Stacy moves over to and sits down on the small couch opening her legs "Come on Hunter show me how much you like my pussy?" Hunter takes off his clothes before he moves over to Stacy and uses his fingers to open up her pussy. He moves his head and begins licking up and down her slit. Hunter then grinds his big nose against her pussy, which makes Stacy arch her hips a bit as she squeezes both of her breasts with her hands. He circles her pussy with his tongue feeling the wetness rapidly increasing and then he simply cant take it anymore and he almost slams her down on the couch, easing his big cock inside her pussy thrusting in and out while he keeps her legs spread wide.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck... your cock is fucking huge!" Stacy moans as she moves against him. "You're... bigger than Randy..."

"No comment" Hunter replies as he continues slamming in and out of her harder before moving to hold her hips down.

"Hunter... I... I want this.... want you."

"And... I thought you hated me..." Hunter laughs a bit as he plows his cock in and out of her.

"I... I dooooo..." Stacy moans as she suddenly climaxes. Her back arches sharply as she enjoys her orgasm.

"Sure you do Stacy" he replies rolling her over and slipping into her ass from behind "You feel good you little slut I love feeling my cock in between your legs pounding you until you scream."

Stacy pushes back against him and moans, "Ohh... I am a slut... I love cock.... particularly ones like yours..." Hunter wraps his arms around her waist to drive his cock into her asshole harder with each thrust. Stacy whimpers in pleasure as Hunter drills her ass before she moves one hand between her legs to slide two fingers into her pussy to fuck herself as well. Hunter moves to grab her breast squeezing it in his had before moving his finger all around it lightly brushing the nipple which immediately sends Stacy into another strong climax that leaves her almost panting in response.

"Ohhh god Hunter... you're so much better than Randy..." Stacy moans.

Hunter smirks and pulls out of her ass, "Then show me how much you appreciate how good I am... suck me dick..." Hunter sits on the couch and Stacy turns around. She takes his cock in her hand and pumps it up and down as she lowers her mouth onto the tip.

"Awww yeah...ohhh... that's it" he replies watching as she practically eats his cock moaning when she flicks her tongue against the tip. Stacy goes all the way down licking his balls before moving back up the other side of his cock.

"Ohhh yeah baby..." Hunter's body tenses up as his cock erupts like a volcano, shooting cum straight up. Stacy moves her face over his cock and gobbles up all the cum she can.

"That was incredible" she says watching as he lays his head back closing his eyes, "And you know what Hunter your not so bad after all."

Hunter smiled moving his hand through Stacy's hair "Neither are you Stace."

-END-