Best friend

Best friend


well after reading various story i too decided to tell own
experiences. I am rahul( name changed ) 24 years old. one year back
i was in college. there was a girl who was beautiful. She was good
friend of mine. with period of time we came closer to each other and
thought to start relationship. On couple of occassion i went out on
date. It was on 22 septmber, we decided to make out......We decided
to find a suitable place. She said what about in my Wagon R car. I
was a bit apprenhisive. During the classes i kept on thinking what
would i do.Thinking of the good time ahead my penis had already left
enough fluid. In the classroom often i saw her and could see the
intension of having wild time. After the class got over, we wemt
out. The place was behind our college premises and away from the
road side. We soon reached the place. She stoped the car and
said "what now". My heart beat stated beating. She took my hand and
kissed. I started feeling the pressure. Then i too took her hand and
kissed. She i started smooching. She was literally shacking. Then i
took hold of her boobs. She then came over my lap and continued for
about 2 minutes. She was wearing a skirt. As soon as i placed my
hand inside her and went wild. We then leanede the chair back ward.
I took her hand placed over my penis. She opened my chain and saw
the wet penis. I too then pulled her panties and touched her wet
pussy. She had already got shaved. So it was smooth. I must tell you
she has a different kind of pussy. It was fleshy. Whiling kissing
she was touching my pennis. Breathing heavily she said put it
inside. I opened my jeans hook and pulled it down. She had too good
buut. I then took my peniss and began to place it near her....I
thought to place it slowly but she was not ready. She said "Pelo
naa" I then did wat i was told. She was shacking. She began to move
up and dowm. I also began to push my but upward. I could feel it was
hot inside her pussy. The entire area was wet by our fluid. She
reached soon reached the climaxed in about 4 minutes. I was enjoying
the wild. I said turn your back towards me. She then was facing
opposite me. I saw her bulky butt. It was roumd and too wheatish. I
then spread her pussy and placed my peniss inside. I was also seeing
her ass. I took some fluid from the pussy and put it on her ass hole
I started rubbing my finger and fucking her. I was about to reach.
She said that she was feeling pain as the peniss was hurting her
inside. AS I WAS ABOUT TO REACH I TOOK OUT MY PENIS AND TRIED TO
HOLD IT SO THAT THE SPERM DOES not fall on the ground. But the
effort faild. She kissed and we were in the same position for 3 to 4
minutes. We then hurriedly left the area. While returning she was so
happy . She jept on kissing me and said next time she would suck my
penis. It was a great experince. The wild time continued for 4
monthhs.

mukesh_pearl12@yahoo.com


----->