Ashi for the first time

Ashi fucked for the first time
Hi I am Ashi 23 yrs old, this happened when I was 17 and a virgin. I used to live with my parents' friend after their death, I was 10 only when they passed away, so my parents' friends took me in. I was comfortable with them as I knew them and they were like my family

yrs passed and I got adjusted to the life. My aunt was good to me. My aunty was a gynaecologist. She taught me to shave my pussy and used to check my boobs to see it they were in good condition and used to touch my nipple and when I asked…

aunty kuch hota hai…she used to say…acha hai…ladko ko nipple ko choona acha lagta hai..aur mein toh yeh dekh rehi thi ki tumhe kaisa lagta hai…jab tumhari nipples ko chuti hu….and I used to say…aunty acha lagta hai….

and she used to examine my pussy and boobs every 15 days. She used to put finger in my pussy and I thought it was ok as she was a gynaecologist. All in all uncle and aunty were nice to me and treated me like their own child but

I always felt like I was a burden on then so I started working part time in an office. It was Friday the day before my birthday and we had a cultural day at our office, and I was wearing a black saree, which my aunty had brought for me and got me a blouse

made me look like a slut aur maine jab aunty ko poocha " ki aunty yeh toh sab dikha raha hai" toh aunty boli " meri jaan ladko ko yeh pasand hai, tu toh mast lag rahi hai…pershaan mat ho" so I took my aunts' word and went to office.

I could see all the guys giving me lustful looks but I wasn't interested so I dint pay attention. It was a party full of booze as it was Friday, and my boss believed in getting drunk. Soon the party was over and it was time to go home.

I dint have a car as my uncle had dropped me. So my manager ashutosh offered to drop me back…..and I accepted….I myself had a couple of drink so was a bit tipsy and fell asleep while In the car….when I got up I found myself in a deserted alley

wid my hand tied and my blouse open and ashutosh sucking my nipple like a baby…….when I saw that I said " pls sir yeh aap kya kar rahe ho, mere haath kholo" and he said " meri jaan maze kaaro main tumhe aise nahi jaane dene wala….aaj toh tujhe mein apni randi

banaunga"……….and I said " lekin sir aapki toh mangni ho gayi hai…pls mujhe jaane do pls" and then he smacked me aur bolo "chup saali raand ek toh aise blouse pehanti hai aur fir saati savitri banti hai…..muh band rakh varna office mein sabse chudvaunga"

with this he slapped me and started kneading my boobs…. I was sacred and crying but he dint pay any attention…..he continued sucking my boobs and kneading them…soon he raised my petticoat and touched me between my thighs

and a current passed through my body…………I pleaded " pls sir maine aaj tak sex nahi kiya hai……mujhe jaane do" he said "wah acha hai toh aaj main teri cchoot fodunga….and fir teri ghand marounga………..maza aayega….."

and with this he pulled my panty down and started fingering my pussy….seeing it was wet he said " saali raand choot toh geeli hai aur massoom banti hai………." Fir usne mera haath apne lund pe rakha aur bolo "chal meri raand mere lund ko chus"

and with tht he opened his pant to show his 8" lund……I was shocked and excited" he took advantage of this and thrust his lund in mah mouth …saali chus mere lund…meri randi chus…………i started suckin it and he kept thrusting it in my mouth

soon he came in my mouth and forced me to drink it all….then he spread my legs and started lick my pussyyyyyyy…..i was enjoyin it and moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………… ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…he said haaa randi………….tujhe maza aa raha hai naaaaaaaa..i was confused I couldn't say anything…………..but kept moaning…..all of a sudden he bit me and I came to my senses I daid " sir plsssssssss mujhe jaane do

pls sir….again he smacked me and chup raand chup kar……………….nahi sir plssssssss……….muhje jaane do……………but he dint listen and with one swift movement forced his lund In my virgin pussy and started fucking………….

hard I was In pain and was pleading………….sir mujhe jaane do………pls sir………pls….pls………..and kept fucking and telling me chup randi..chup kar………teri choot toh mast tight hai…………mujhe tight choot achi lagti haiii……and kept fucking

meeeee…………moan as wellllllllllll………..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….choot itni mast hai toh gaandh kitni mast hogi………….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…………. ummmmmmmmmmmmm……….. meri jaan maze kar…………….meri jaaaaannnnnnn…

I am cominnnnnnn………..i am cominnnnnnnnnnn…with I felt him cum in me……………then he removed my his lund fro my choot and told me to lick his lund….when I said no he slapped me and I had to lick………..soon his boner was up again and heturned me arnd……

and started touching my gandh……….my body was enjoyin it but mind was telling me to scream and let him continue…. I kept pleading but he dint hear me and strated lickin my ass….then he got a vasalene from glove compartment

and smeared it all over my ass……and said chal meri raand ab main teri gandh marunga……… maine kaha nahi sir pls…..nahi…….chup kar and wit tht he put his lund in my ass……….i scream with pain…..and he said "haa..meri randi cheekh jorse cheek….

Sali kutiya jitna cheekhegi utna maza aayega….and started pumping my ass…………in and out in and out………and I was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhh…………. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm… ahhhhhhhhhhh…………………..he said haa…randi maze

kar…………….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…yeah baby moan keep moaning…………… ahhhhhhh……… ummmmmmmmmmmmmm………… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..he fucked me for 20 mins and the came in me

he removed his lund…………..and bola………chal meri jaan ab apnee kapde theek karle ….tere ghar chod deta hu …..tujhe……….with this he left me home.




---->