College Times

College Times

I am a senior in college. I go to a university in the Northeastern part of the U.S. I am a communications major. In my college for my major, there is this secretary that I have gotten to know from all of my time spent in that building. Her name is Vicki. She is probably in her late 50s. She has short grayish-black hair and is fairly tall. She has a nice body, not overly skinny, but plump with a nice butt. She definitely turns me on. As a college student, my hormones are raging, and at we all have fantasies of fucking older women. She is mine. I always think about Vicki sexually. I have dreamed of fucking her.

Anyways, Vicki was throwing an end of the semester party at her house for all of the new communications graduates that she was close to, as well as faculty members. This was my only chance to ever show Vicki the way I felt. So, when I was invited, I purposely got to her house two hours earlier, claiming I forgot what time it started. Vicki said, "No problem, I'm glad you're here." After helping her set up for a little bit, I went to the bathroom to execute my plan. I left the door unlocked and began to strip. I was all naked and started stroking my cock thinking of Vicki. Then I started moaning her name out loud, so as to get her attention. Vicki heard something, and she yelled out, "Are you okay?" Then I heard her walk towards the bathroom. She called out but I didn't respond. Then she opened the door and saw me jacking off to her. She sort of blushed and looked awkward. I explained everything to her, what my intentions were: to fuck her because I think she is amazing, I have always liked her, etc. Then I apologized and told her I wouldn't tell what had happened and was about to leave, when she said that it wasn't a problem and that she was flattered.

Then came something I thought I would never hear: "You know, I've always liked you too. I wouldn't mind doing it with you." I asked her if she was serious, and she said yes, but I couldn't tell anyone. As long as she did the same, I So we went into the bedroom, I was stark naked and jumped on the bed. She stripped into her bra and panties. I couldn't believe this. I was about to fuck my deparment secretary. My dick stood up and was rock hard, all 7 inches of it. Vicki then took off her bra and underwear. I saw the most hairy pussy in my life. I loved it, that is a huge turn on for me. She got on the bed with me, and I asked her to give me head. She said, "I haven't done this in a long time, so bear with me." I didn't care, I was turned on from the start. Vicki grabbed my hard cock with her soft hands and stroked my shaft. Some precum formed and then she buried her mouth on it. Immediately I quivered, as her mouth was going up and down on my cock. After 30 seconds, I was about to come but she stopped so that I could save it.

Then Vicki got on her back. I asked, "Can I eat your pussy?" Vicki said yes. I told her that I loved hairy bushes, it was such a turn on to me. Her pubes nearly covered her belly button. I put my mouth on her mound and started licking her pubes and opening her pussy lips, and started moving my tongue around it. I could tell she liked this because she started to moan. I separated her clit with my hands and then put my finger in her pussy and moved it in and out. After playing with her vagina for about two minutes, from eating it to probing it, Vicki started to emit some groans.

Then I was on my back, and she got on top of me. Her pussy was so loose, after squeezing out a couple of kids some twenty years ago. She positioned her pussy on my cock and sat down. Oh my God, it felt good. And just the sight of it got me going, my college secretary, an older woman, was fucking me. Vicki started riding me. It felt so amazing. She threw her head back and started moaning, like she was a seasoned vet. I started talking dirty because I couldn't hold back: "Oh my God Vicki, you are so amazing, yeah baby, ride that cock. Ride it faster God damn it!!!" Vicki looked like she was enjoying it, making facial expressions that bordered on pain and enjoyment, she was also breathing very fast.

I quickly turned her over on her back, and fucked her the usual missionary style. I was pounding her pussy hard with my cock, turning myself on by looking at my dick go in and out of her hairy pussy. I was on the verge of exploding, I said to Vicki: "Vicki, I'm gonna cum...you want me to pull out?" Then she said something that was a dream come true. "No, I want you to cum inside me, I can't get pregnant at my age." I lost it then. I looked down at her pussy one last time, then up at her contorted face, realizing that I was fucking a faculty member at my university. Then off I went. "Oh God Vicki, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I let out the scream of my life as I deposited my sperm inside of Vicki's womb. I shot about three jets of cum into her and the final few drops onto her pussy hair because I think that is so nasty. I rubbed it all around her pubes, and my cock emitted a little more cum because her pubes felt so good. I asked her, "Bet you never thought what I wanted to do today at this party, huh?" Vicki said no, but that she definitely enjoyed it. I told her it was the best feeling, like now, this is all a dream of mine. The beginning is true, I am in love with Vicki sexually. I want to fuck her badly, even though it is highly improbable. But, I can always dream. And my dream has been this story