Humping with Shazia in Jhelum

Humping with Shazia in Jhelum


Hi to all Indian Sex Story lovers, I am regular reader of stories, so this time I wants to share my real story my first fuck of my life, it may please be noted that I am not regular writer, so if there is any mistake, that can be ignored.

I am Aamir, I live in Islamabad, I work in a mobile company, and my age is 26. One day I entered in my office, I was surprised to see a girl, she was waiting for me, she informed me that she is newly appointed and has been assigned to work with me.

Her name was shazia and she was 22, she lives in Rawalpindi. Shazia was very attractive girl, very smart and beautiful and has very attractive body. One day we went to Lahore on a official trip, Shazia was with me, we had to back on the same day,

we were coming back by road from Lahore, in a way weather has started getting changed and cloudy. Suddenly rain has started, very dangerous rain, so it was not possible for me to drive, the time was 8.00 PM in the evening,

I said shazia that its better to stay in jhelum rather to continue travel, she was agreed and we stopped the journey and stayed in a hotel in jhelum, I and Shazia had informed to our family that we r not coming. We took two rooms, both rooms were close at the same floor,

after taking dinner I said shazia that we may take rest so that we should leave for Islamabad early in the morning, she agreed. At around 1.00 am in the mid night, I suddenly got up, some one was knocking my door, I opened the door, oh she was shazia, what happened,

I asked Shazia, she said that she cant sleep alone in the room, as she used to sleep with her sister in her house, she came in and sat at my bed, I asked her that how can we sleep in the same room, she said that no problem we can sleep

because we r friends and we know each other. I told her to sleep at my bed and I sat at soofa. After some time I felt that it is not possible to control as a young girl was in my room. After few minutes, I asked, shazia if I do some thing wrong with you,

what would be your reaction, she replied that you can do any thing with me, tonight you are allowed to do any thing with me. I was shocked to hear her words. I cam closer to her and started kissing her, she was also responding me well,

in few moments, my cock was hardened and I was putting my hands on her beautiful breast. I touched her breasts inside the Kamiz & then inside her red bra. We were very much involved, I took her Kamiz and bra off, while I was doing this,

her hands found the way to my dick through my pants. Her tits were excellent & her nipples were very hard, she unbuttoned my pants and started to play with my 7" dick. I pulled of my underwear and she started to give me blowjob.

I put my hands in her Shalwar and started fingering her in her vagina. Then she pushed her Shalwar down. It was really a sight to watch. Her vagina was red and was feeling really hot and wet. I asked her that "are you virgin" she replied "yes" and she just stopped,

so I understood what she wanted. I started figuring her virgin cunt and she was really enjoying finger fucking. At that time I can hear her voice ooh aah ooh zoor se, our zoor se aamir, plz. She was loving it. She started to cum. but I never stopped.

She was lying on the bed, she put my dick in her hands again to lubricate it and then I opened her legs and slowly put my dick on her pussy, with very slow force I started to fuck her. I gave some gentle strokes and she was shouting with pain.

After some while when my whole dick was in side her pussy, his juices went out and she started bleeding. She lost her virginity but then I started stroking her fast, first she was shouting with pain but now she was enjoying it.

She asked to fuck her stronger and faster she said plz do it as fast as possible, please do it fast So I fucked her and soon I felt that I will cum cause we both were having sex for the first time in our life.

I said to her can I cum inside, she replied me to take my dick out of her pussy. So I did that, I put my dick in her breasts, I cummed on her boobs, after that we did it for second time and then we slept.



----->