Making a video of my young wife

Making a video of my young wife

Hi all, my name is Rahul, I am 30 years old, originally from Chennai in India and currently living in the UK. I have been in the UK for the last 8 years, completed study and now working. I went to India and got married last year, it was a proposed marriage, my wife is Nisha (name changed) and she is only 21 years old. I was extremely lucky to have her as my wife, she is so beautiful. She is from a wealthy decent family, because I studied in the Uk, they approached my parents for proposal even though there were lots of proposals came for Nisha in India.

She came to Uk just over a year ago and we are living a very happy life in our own home in London. She is currently studying in a university in London. She is a typical shy Indian girl. She always respects me and agrees with my decisions. Because she is so young and innocent, she always believed me completely. We were really having a good sexual life, she was a virgin at marriage and was so excited about sex and was enjoying my attention on her body. Because of our age gap, we always like teacher and student at bed, she always agree to my fantasies.

She still look like a young college girl and no one will say her a married women. She is 5’6” tall, slim built, long legs, shoulder length black hair, caramel complexion and has a cute face. I have seen at parties and functions, so many men from young boys to middle age men staring at my wife. She also told me that so many men at her university asked her for out. Even after she told them that she is married, they offered secret relationship. I didn’t take these seriously in the beginning but she recently telling me that these requests from her uni mates are happening on a regular basis and some people are so desperate to take her out. She one day innocently asked me that shall she go out with them for diner one day without understanding the danger of losing her body, this is purely to stop them asking again. I explained to her that why they asking her out for dinner, she was embarrassed and scared. These all created a strange fantasy in me and I started to enjoy other people’s attention on my wife.
I even started imagining her with other men. Finally I started enjoying this fantasy rather than me having sex with her.

After long consideration, I had come to a strange decision (most of you may disagree with me and hate me) for the following reasons,
a) To fulfil my strange fantasy of my wife enjoying with other men
b) Honestly I was scared of loosing her to another man permanently (even though no indications at the moment and she has full faith on me but very attractive young boys from her uni were so desperate in seducing her, she admitted that and promised me that she would not do anything behind my back but time makes all the difference), if anything like this happened to blackmail her and her new lover
c) Capture and store her young body before she gets old

My decision was to gradually prepare and make my wife to agree to star in a video with other men. I knew this was a huge task. Fortunately one of my best friend was running a massage parlour in London, most of the massage parlours in Uk offer all services. My friend Rajesh had both types of clients. I approached him for advice and told him my intension. We spent few days and worked out a plan.

Nisha was always asking me permission to do a part time job while she was studying, excited about earning money by herself. I took the opportunity according to the plan and suggested her about a vacancy in my friend’s massage parlour, without understanding the danger and the job, she was excited and asked me to arrange an interview. As per plan I took her to my friend’s massage parlour for an interview, after few minutes of informal chat we agreed her to work two 4-hour shifts in the evening after university. Rajesh said £20 per hour plus tips, she was so excited without fully understanding her job, Rajesh briefly explained her about the job and organised some training on the following day. He only talked about her uniform and conducting body massage and nothing more. Surprisingly Nisha didn’t show any hesitation in wearing that uniform which was a short leather skirt and a black vest, Rajesh also explained to her to be polite with clients and please them as much as you possibly can because we are charging a lot of money for this service, I understood the internal meaning but Nisha didn’t.

Following day I dropped her at the parlour at 5pm and agreed to pick her up at 9pm. I phoned Rajesh at about 6pm and asked “how is she getting on”? Rajesh said that he has put Nisha with an other girl called Saneeta (his partner and co-owner of the place, Saneeta also know our plan and agreed to help me). Rajesh also commented that Nisha is looking like a cracking figure in that uniform and his clients will die to put their hands on her. I said to him to not to rush things and spoil it.

Nisha and Saneeta had three regular male clients on that day for oil massage, Saneeta made sure that clients were wearing a towel throughout the massage, just not to upset Nisha on the first day. I picked her up at 9pm and asked her that how did she get on, she smiled at me and said that it was ok. Three more days Nisha spent with Saneeta and learnt all necessary things relation to various types of massages, treating clients, security, confidentiality and also Saneeta mentioned that once the client has entered into the room it is entirely up to the client and you to agree that what sort of service the client require, the management will only charge the client for the time they spending in the room. Nisha still didn’t understand, Saneeta went on and said that she some times earn hundreds of pounds as tips, Nisha was excited and innocently asked “how”? Saneeta said that you would see it as you go along but you need to be a brave girl. Finally Saneeta wish Nisha good luck for her first own shift on the following day.

See how Nisha got on in part 2,