Making a video of my young wife – part 2

Making a video of my young wife – part 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The reason I chose Nisha to work in my friend’s massage parlour is to make her mentally prepared for my ultimate goal of making a video of her with other men. These were the plans - seducing her by setting up attractive young men as clients for massage, gradually making her to come out of her shell and enjoy her job, setting up clients to give her generous tips and making her earning lots of money, setting up clients to make her believe confidentiality and discreet, make her believe Rajesh completely and to believe what ever Rajesh says is for the benefit to her and finally ensure no suspicion arise of any set-up.

In the last few days I didn’t ask her much about the job and Nisha didn’t say either. The day before her first own shift I asked her “are you looking forward to your shift tomorrow”? she again smiled at me and said “ya”. I said “ you must enjoy your job, I am not going to stand in your way, you are the one decided to do a part time job, you have earned about £400 in two weeks, it’s good money and your monthly earning should be enough for the mortgage payment isn’t it”? she said “yes”. I also maintained that I am not aware of her actual job because she never suspected me to go places like this and she never told me that what she was actually doing in the last two weeks. By speaking to Saneeta, I found out that Nisha was very nervous and shy in the beginning to touch and look men body, always avoided eye contact with clients and hardly spoken to clients unless they asked her anything but Nisha knew that clients were enjoying her body through their eyes and felt uncomfortable in the start. Saneeta always maintained clients had their underwear or towel on in front of Nisha. On her last day of training, Nisha was bit more relaxed and felt comfortable, when Saneeta and Rajesh asked “are you ok to do your shift on your own tomorrow Nisha”? She hesitantly said “ok” but Rajesh decided to put her own as Saneeta wasn’t available on the following day.

On her first shift day, after she went to the university I went to the massage parlour to finalise the plan (took a day off from my work without Nisha knowing). Rajesh was very confident that Nisha was progressing in the right direction and again commented that her beauty and the demand from his clients, almost all the clients met Nisha for body massage have inquired Rajesh about Nisha and her availability for other services. Rajesh hesitantly said “if Nisha isn’t your wife, I would be the first one to enjoy this cute innocent chick”. I was shocked that he made that statement but I again enjoyed the fantasy and replied that if I achieved the ultimate goal, my gift for you is Nisha for one night but it’s up to you to prepare her mentally for such things. He was so excited and thanked me for the offer and promised me that he will do anything to help me achieve my goal and in return will give Nisha the best night of her life.

We then started to unfold our plan for the evening, in the massage parlour there are three separate rooms with attached bathrooms, two of the rooms are actually designed for body massage (a single bed and all necessary accessories stocked for body massage), third room only has a double bed (this is for other services). So far Nisha was kept away from the third room and Rajesh made sure that Nisha was kept away from the masseuses (girls) working in the third room. All three rooms have hidden CCTV cameras for security reason and a monitor in Rajesh’s office, clients or even any of the masseuses doesn’t know this. Rajesh or Saneeta randomly watch activities in rooms for security purpose but we decided to watch and record Nisha’s progression this evening. Nisha’s room was specially arranged, Rajesh already has arranged and briefed three of his friends to go and act as clients that evening but they don’t know the CCTV cameras. Rajesh basically told them that Nisha is an inexperienced, shy and homely looking girl and only wanted to work in body massage section but there is a huge demand from clients for her to do other services, so you slowly need to seduce her and make her come out of her shell and slowly bring her into the art of sex. He also warned them that not to rush it and progress it gradually without any suspicion.
I didn’t involve in this arrangements as I was scared and felt uncomfortable in personally arranging people to seduce my wife. All finalised and I was so much looking forward for that evening.

I picked Nisha from the train station and dropped her at the parlour as usual and pretended to her that I was going home but I parked my car couple of streets away and came through the back door into Rajesh’s office as planned. Saneeta was managing and organising in the front and told clients and masseuses that Rajesh was off on that evening. Rajesh and me were sitting in front of the monitor in the office, Nisha was sitting in her room unaware of we watching all her moves, first time I watched her in her uniform and got shocked… she was so sexy, she looked relaxed and was reading a magazine. As planned first of Nisha’s set-up client arrived, Saneeta took him to Nisha’s room and introduces her to him and told Nisha that this client has paid for an hour oil massage. Saneeta left the room, Nisha went and locked the room door inside as she was instructed during training. Rajesh pressed the “record” button on the VCR. My adrenalin was pumping and our eyes were glued into the monitor.

Please wait for part 3 for the rest of the story



----->