my wife Naseem 02

my wife Naseem 02

Continue story,

So as i told you that me and my wife Naseem came to normalcy after few days but the real thing which had happend was that my shy, pious, god fearing and Muslim wife has become a real sexy slut, and i was enjoying it in bed and i was really thankfull to the youth who raped my wife and made her so horney.
As i have told you previously that the commisioner told Naseem to come the next day to settle the case, so she told me the next day that she has to go and i had to agree.I asked her that isnt she tired to go but to my surprise , naseem told me that she is feeling really fresh. Then to my anoyher surprise she dressed up really sexy to meet the commisioner as if she is going to any part, then at 4 pm she left and i stayed at home masterbating about her fuck.
Naseem came home at about 9 pm in the night, she was so happy she came in and hugged me and gave me a big kiss, i asked her about the happiness then she showed me those 20 lakh rupees she brought with her. I asked in wom\nder about the amount and she told me that it is the price those rich basterds had to pay for her rape, and she had compromised in the case.
I said pk and after a while we went to bed for a hot fuck and during that i asked my wife naseem about what happend with her when she left home today and weather she got fucked today also, hearing this Naseem laughed like a slut she told me " oh darling you are so silly, do you think the commissioner just gave me the amount? silly he fucked me twice ". wow i said as i was seeing that Naseem really enjoyed her fuck.

well guys the things really turned great for us as we shifted to a new independent house in a peacefull colony and i started a new business too .but beside all this i was enjoying sex with my lovely and sexy now a slut wife naseem each and every day and now she even allowed me to have sex with other women which she never allowed me before and she even allowed me to fuck my sali , her sister too.But she was keeping a big secret from me and that was her new affairs and whenever i ask her she just use to kiss me and laugh away the matter .But i noticed that she was having a lot of money these days and she was shopping very heavily too and when i asked her about that Naseem told me that it was from the money she had invested in some business with her friends.But i knew it was a lie.But i found it out just in some days as i tricked her one day and told Naseem that i was going to another town to attend a marriage and will return in 2 days but actually i was planned to fuck a woman who lived near my home for 2 days.
I went to that woman's home and we fucked twice and the plan was that we will stay together for 2 days and fuck but after 2nd fuck she got a call from her husband who was away that he is coming this night only and i had to go home.But as i came home i got suspicious because i saw my younger brother's bike standing out side my home.I smelt that there is something going on inside i cme in slowely in the lawn and crawled to the window of my bedroom which is at the back side i sat below the window and slowly peeked from an opening i had made in the window for such moments.I saw in side that my lovely wife Naseem and my younger brother were naked and lying in eachother's arms and my bro was kissing my wife and they were talking dirty and laughing as i heard my bro saying " hey Chinnal, you are so sexy and your pussy is so wet and tight , shiot my big bro is so lucky" thgen my wife kissed him and said " dever jee , my choot bis also for your lund and you can fuck me anytime " and my saying this they started there second session of fuck by kissing passionately and then my bro sucking my wife's boobs then Naseem sucked his penis for a long time then my bro came up and licked my wife Naseem's pussy for a while and then he fucked her wildly in all positions. After 20 minutes of hot and wild sex he cumed in my wife's pussy and then he left from my home.I saw my lovely wife Naseem geting fresh in the toilet and just when i thought of getting in home and fuck her i saw her calling someone on phone and to my surprise she was laughing and telling some one that please come anytime as she is alone now at home, i was shocked to hear that she told on the phone that " dear! i believe you know my rates" , wow i said , Naseem had become a whore, a prostitute? wow.
I waited out side then in 10 minutes i saw a car coming in front of the gate and 2 men came in and my wife greeted them and took them in.
I saw frok the window and heard that one was not knew to Naseem as he was kissing her wildly and she was also responding, then after a while that man introduced his friend to naseem and she gave him a kiss too then i saw that he gave her 5000 rupees and told her kissing that both will fuck her twicw that night. Naseem said Ok and then i saw how she pleased the both guys sexually as they first fucked her one by one then made her sandwich.
I really loved the site of my Lovely wife Naseem become a full fledged whore.


--->