PAY BACK panties on All wore were

PAY BACK panties on All wore were




I waited anxiously by my bedroom window, staring at the tree house across the

street. He hadn't shown up yet. Maybe he didn't get the message I left in his

mailbox. Hell, maybe he didn't even live there anymore.

It was the first time I had been home in years. I had been away to college in

another state. I had a job there as an exotic dancer, so there was no need to

come back during the summers. Now that I had graduated, it was time to return

home.

I stared at the tree house and waited patiently. When I was younger, Jack used

to watch me from that place. He had a perfect view into my bedroom window and he

always tried to get a peek at me undressing. I even caught him peeping in the

bathroom window a few times.

I always wanted to flaunt my ass at him, but I was a young girl then. I hadn't

been comfortable with my sexuality. Now that I had the guts, I was going to give

him a show. I moved the bed in front of the window. I lubed the metal vibrator I

had brought along for the occasion, although it didn't really need it. My pussy

became wet at the thought of the wicked thing I was about to do.

I saw him approach the tree house and climb up. When he got inside, he picked up

the binoculars I had left there for his viewing pleasure. I waved at him to let

him know that I was aware of his presence.

I had planned this moment for a long time. I slowly removed my high heels and

stood on the bed. He leaned forward with interest in what I was doing.

I unbuttoned the black silk blouse I was wearing. My tits bounced loose when I

unhooked my bra. I threw the blouse and bra onto the floor behind me. I rubbed

my tits and pinched my nipples. They stood erect and hard. I turned my backside

to him and unzipped the thigh high skirt. I slipped

it down over my hips to my ankles. My ass was bare since I didn't have any

panties on. All I wore were black stockings and a garter belt. I bent over to

remove the skirt and threw it on the floor with the rest of my clothing.



I spread my legs wider and arched my back until my ass was high in the air. I

reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks to give him a better look. I put one

hand between my legs and fingered my clit. I spread my labia open. I hoped he

could see how wet my pussy was. I slid my fingers into my dripping hole. I did

this for a few minutes and then turned back around.

Jack was definitely interested. He was leaning halfway out the tree house

window.

I sat down on the bed, facing him. My knees were bent and I spread them open. I

slid my finger into my cunt, removed it, and licked my sweet juices from my

fingers. I reached over and retrieved the vibrator I had prepared. I rubbed it

over my nipples and down my belly. I slid it easily into my waiting pussy.

I worked it in and out, grinding my hips in a rhythm known only to me. The cool

metal moved smoothly in my cunt. I fingered my clit with one hand and pumped my

cunt with the other using the vibrator. I thought of how hard his cock must be

by now. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I smiled at

the thought that the only relief he would get was a cold shower.

I felt the heat in my pussy and worked the vibrator faster. threw my head back

and moaned loudly. I hoped he could hear me. As I came, I arched my ass into the

air and yelled with pleasure as my orgasm clamped around the hard metal

vibrator.

I collapsed back onto the bed and saw Jack fall out of the tree house window. I

laughed so hard, I fell off the bed. I got up and yelled out the window, "Pay

back is a bitch!"

--THE END