Demon in the Sky

Demon in the Sky

On Oct 31st, 2004, on Halloween, me and my friends (josh, ryan, and jacob) decided to go out at midnight to play the ouija board on an upside down pentagram. So late that night, we all snuck out and met up at the park entrance. It was a full moon out so we didn't need candles or anything. We sat the board on top of the pentagram and in less than a second, without any of us asking it any thing, it spelled out "i can see you". So as stupid as we were, we would make fun of him (calling him name, provoking him, things like that).

It continued on "I can see you, I can see you, I can see you..." Then all the sudden it stopped. We went kind of slow and the ouija board spelled out "stand up and look at me". So taking this as a joke to scare us, we stood up to take a look. When we did, not to far in the distance, stood a kind of tall man in the shadows but you could still make him out (not like any ghost I have ever seen). But I yelled "HELLO... HELLOOO..." but no answer, then he was gone faster than i can blink my eyes! Right after that, we all started to try and apologize.

It was no use, we had messed around with something we didn't know. Now it was his turn. This demon was now spelling out "look up", when we did, the moon blanked out for a split second as if something just flew over it. We were flipping out! Josh and Jacob screaming "What the f*ck!". I grabbed my ouija board and I was like "let's get the hell out of here!" Just then, something swooped down and hit a very very very near tree. When it hit, leaves were falling and a few small limbs. I don't think I have ever ran that fast in my life! We got back to my house as fast as we could and spent the rest of the night looking up.

I was 13 then and I'm 17 now, that story still makes me say "no frickin way!". I know how weird it sounds but this really happened to me and my friends. They still play around with the ouija board and still pisses it off but we will always remember that one night.


--->