A Love Poem

A Love Poem

Stroking gently, fingers open
Thighs that are soft, like words spoken.
Parting with ease, fulfil my need
Endless hunger, a cry is freed.

The petals of my flower you spread
Flames of burning passion are fed
Like sensors your deft fingers seek
To take me up to that high peak

You take me up heaven's door
Mindless to cries I beg for more
You lift me up, your kisses deep
Then we are joined with one sweet sweep

You lift me up, you soar with me
Each stroke driving, to high degree
With all the soft and loving care
You choose a star, you take me there.

Until the longing you have sowed
Deep within begins to explode
Your arms are wrapped tight around me
As you hold my mindless body.

You leave your final burst til then,
You know it brings me on again.
The rising tide on which we meet
Brings us together, one complete.

And drifting down like flakes of snow
Our passion's spent, our fire low
You kiss my cheek, you'll move soon
behind me, our bodies spooned.


---->