Making a video of my young wife – part 4

Making a video of my young wife – part 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After Ash left the room, Rajesh called him on his mobile and asked him that how did it go today, Ash sounded very happy and said “it did go very well Ragi, she is almost done, in the next couple of meetings I should be able to fuck her and make her ready for anything”. Rajesh asked “how did she responded today”? Ash replied “as you may know she is a typical shy girl but after some persuasion she slowly came out of her shell and responded very well to gave me a very good massage on my cock, I could see and felt that she actually enjoyed it at last, during massage I asked her that how my cock was, she got shocked but finally smiled at me and said “nice”, I then asked her that why don’t she taste it, she gave me an angry look and said that was dirty, she didn’t refuse or shout but only said the cock was dirty (soaked in oil) that's mean she was ready to take it into her mouth if it was clean and dry, I then took her to the bathroom and asked her to drop her clothes and join me in the bath, she again got shocked and said that not today, again she didn’t refuse, I said to her that she is joining me in the bath next time and also tasting my cock, without much choice she said ok with a smile and looked at my hard cock again, finally I gave her £50 tip and a kiss on her lip, I can promise you that this poor girl will drop her clothes on our next meeting and it’s up to you Ragi…do you want me to give her a good fuck or just oral tuning”? Rajesh said “don’t fuck her yet but you will get the opportunity to fuck her as you like”, Ash replied “ok, but I love to fuck this innocent chick into every holes as she is such a fuckable young girl, please don’t disappoint me”.

Nisha finished her shift and I picked her up as usual. When I asked she said that the day was ok and earned £110 tips, didn’t say anything else but I noticed a slight nervous in her. She recently has passed her driving exam and was saving money to buy a new car, I commented “you can buy your car soon if you regularly get tips like today". We came home and I decided not to have sex with her for few weeks, just to keep her sexual feelings high that will influence her to surrender quickly to other men.

Before Nisha’s next shift, Rajesh managed to fix voice-recording devices in her room. So we were very much looking forward for action with voice.
Nisha went for her shift on the following week, Saneeta came into the office and said that Nisha has again chosen Ash from the pre-booking list for that day, Saneeta smiled at me and commented “this poor girl is definitely going to get fucked today”, Rajesh said “that’s what Nisha wanted, isn’t she, otherwise she wouldn’t have chosen Ash from the list”.

Nisha entered into her room, went in front of the mirror and made herself ready for the shift. After few minutes Saneeta and Ash entered, Nisha stood up and greeted them with a smile, Saneeta said in front of Nisha “Ash, Nisha chosen you from the pre-booking list, she must be liking you”, Nisha felt uncomfortable but Ash said “Nisha is a beautiful girl but very shy at times, let’s see how is she getting on today”. Saneeta finally said to Nisha that Ash has booked for bath and massage today, Saneeta left the room.

Ash straight away went after Saneeta and locked the room door inside, that was the first indication to poor Nisha about his intention. Ash approached Nisha and asked “how are you today Nisha?” she replied with a smile “fine”, Ash continued and asked “did you expect me today Nisha?” after few seconds of silence she nodded with a very shy smile to say yes, Ash said “good girl, I got a present for you today”, Nisha looked at Ash with excitement on her face, Ash opened his coat and took a single red rose and an envelop from his coat pocket and presented to Nisha, there was a slight hesitance in the start, then finally Nisha received those from Ash with a shy smile and surprisingly asked him that can she open the envelop, Ash said “go on”, Nisha firstly smelled the rose once and left it on the bed, then opened the envelop and found a “thank you” card, inside the card was two £50 notes and a hand written message read “advance thanks for keeping up your promises from last week…with love Ash xxx”. Nisha looked excited to find the money and confused with the message, Ash broke the silence and asked “can you remember that what you promised me last week”? (readers, if you are not remembered, last week Ash made Nisha to say “ok” to have bath together and taste his cock in this meeting) after few seconds of silence she nodded again with a shy smile to say yes, Ash was delighted and said “good girl, let’s have bath first”.

Ash guided Nisha to the bathroom without further delay, undressed himself completely then told Nisha to take her clothes off, he got into that large jacuzzi bath and opened the taps to fill and circulate the water, after setting up the bath Ash noticed that Nisha was still standing with hesitation. Ash said “what’s the problem Nisha, come on, take your clothes off and get into the bath as you promised last week”. After few minutes of resistance and persuasion Nisha finally gave up her resistance, slowly lifted her vest and put it in the hanger, after further small delay her leather skirt ended up in the hanger, she was down to her black lace bra and a purple lace panty. We could clearly saw that Ash’s cock was fully erected and stood up firmly. Rajesh also commented that Nisha looked gorgeous in her panty and bra and couldn’t wait her to drop those last pieces of clothe. Few minutes of further seduction by Ash, Nisha finally surrendered completely and took her bra and panty off and nervously waited by the bath fully naked but covering her boobs with her hands as a last resort. I just describe Nisha’s naked body for you… she has medium size firm round boobs, flat tummy, perfect size tight ass, smooth thighs, long legs and shaven pussy with very tight cunt. Ash gave her a hand and invited her into the bath, nervously and hesitantly Nisha stepped into the bath by holding Ash’s hand.

Rajesh went mad, ignored me and Saneeta and commented “what a fuckable beauty, you lucky Ash… but don’t fuck her yet please, I need to explore her first”, Saneeta angrily looked at Rajesh, Rajesh said “please forgive me Sanee, you know that I never laid my hand on any of the masseuses here but Nisha is one in a life time…I don’t want to miss it especially after Rahul has offered me to fuck her”. Saneeta looked at me and asked “is this true Rahul?” I hesitantly said “yes…I offered him as a gift for his help in achieving my ambition”, Saneeta asked “so, how many people are going to fuck this poor girl, she is so sweet and innocent, I feel sorry for her…ok, I understand your fantasy Rahul, make a video of 2 to 3men fucking her or gangbanging her…no, she even can’t cope gangbanging because she is so young, skinny, inexperience and not strong enough to take more than one cock at one time , don’t let people to fuck her on a permanent basis. I will let you Ragi… to fuck Nisha just once, please don’t seduce that innocent girl”. Rajesh said “thank you my love, yes…just one night is enough for me to teach the art of love and fuck this cutie into every holes”.

While both are standing in the bath, we heard Ash saying ”Nisha, are you ok? why are you shivering? come on relax, all going to be ok soon” no reply from Nisha. Ash then turned Nisha towards him and slowly took her hands away from her chest and smiled at her, helplessly Nisha dropped her hands down, his cock was almost touching Nisha’s body while they were standing close to each other. Nisha was shivering and looking away from Ash with fear, Ash again comforted and encouraged her with words while closely looking Nisha’s boobs and pussy “you should feel proud to have this perfect body Nisha, you have such a lovely body, can I touch and feel it please?” Nisha knew that he is going to touch it any way regardless of her approval, she therefore must have decided not to resist and instead gave a smile as answer, Ash was really excited and quickly put his hands around Nisha and pulled her towards him, Ash was about 6” taller than Nisha, his face was above Nisha’s head and his cock was pressing on Nisha’s tummy, Nisha was helplessly melting in the hands of Ash.

Ash slowly lifted Nisha’s face and started kissing her on her lips, Nisha was helplessly standing still and letting him taste her lips, while he was kissing, his both hands were pressing Nisha’s bumps towards his body, after couple of minutes Ash made Nisha to kneeled down in the bath in front of him, he then brought his fully erected hard cock close to Nisha’s face, Nisha looked Ash’s face with fear but she knew that what she need to do next. Ash said “come on Nisha, taste my cock as you promised last week”, Nisha without any choice looked at the hard cock and then looked Ash’s face, after some hesitance Nisha slowly lifted the cock with her right hand and gave a quick kiss on the cock, Ash quickly said “no kiss Nisha, taste it” I couldn’t believe my eyes, in the next minute, half of Ash’s cock ended up in my wife’s mouth with the help of Ash, initially Ash was manoeuvring his cock into my wife’s mouth but soon Nisha took over and started giving him a proper blow job.

Please wait for part 5 to see how Rajesh made Nisha to agree to get fucked in front of video camera...


----->