Wedding Day Deal

Wedding Day Deal
by JRob©


The invitation came in a beautiful, hand-addressed envelope.

Embossed flowers graced the envelope, and her writing was unmistakable. I tore open the enveloped and slid out the card tucked inside.

Mr. and Mrs. Steven G. Raymond request your presence at the wedding of their daughter, Jennifer. The rest of the card went unread as I sat down and smiled.

“Well,” I said to myself, “she’s actually going to do it.”

Jennifer. Not Jenny, not "honey", "darling", or any other of a hundred cliché' names. Jennifer. She was the lust of my life for years. I wasn't really surprised that she was getting married. Jennifer and I realized that any long-term relationship between the two of us was not meant to be. We were renegades, and even the years of intimacy would not change that.

Even through it all we remained friends. We'd gone our own ways, yet we were always there for each other. Jennifer would call when she was lonely, or in a bad relationship, or just wanted to talk. I'd call her when the mood struck, but that was about it.

About a month ago Jennifer had confided that she was truly in love with Rick. She had finally found someone who touched her mind the way others ("yes, even you, Jon," she admitted) had touched her body. Intense feelings emerged, and Jennifer was beyond smitten, deep into la-la land.

While I was surprised she hadn’t called to tell me the good news, I knew it was not a slight. Jennifer probably just wanted to fantasize about the look on my face when I read the card. Surprise was her middle name.

I shook my head and smiled once again as I reached for the card to find the wedding date, but as I lifted the tissue paper a small slip of paper slid out.

Jonathan -

Surprise! Yes, you read it right. Rick and I are getting married. I hope you can be there for us. Bring a date so I’ll be jealous.

Jennifer.

P.S. Don’t forget our deal!

Forget our deal? Yeah, right. Jennifer and I made the pact years ago, and sealed it with a kiss.

On a warm September evening, we made the deal on a lifeguard stand in Margate, New Jersey. September at the Jersey Shore is pleasant, and many feel it’s the best time of the year for the beach. The water is warm, the summer crowds have left, and enough restaurants remain open to offer the catch of the day at local prices.

Jennifer and I had already realized we weren't a " 'til death do us part" couple, but sparks would fly in the love nest from time to time as our "special friendship" continued. We were dating other people, but every once in a while we’d get together and invariably end up in each other’s arms.

After a wonderful dinner that night, we strolled down the boardwalk and climbed up a lifeguard stand. The moon was low, the wind gentle, and in the distance the faint ringing of a buoy was music to our ears.

I held her close, knowing it might be the last time we’d be “together”, and as if she read my mind she turned and began deeply kissing me. One thing led to another and before I knew it she had my dick out of my pants and was stroking it to full erection. It wasn’t long before she swung her leg over my body and sat on my lap, sliding my cock up her soaking wet pussy.

Jennifer's pussy was fantastic. Wet, hot and tight, and she flexed her muscles around my cock and tried to milk it dry.

I slid my hands around her ass and started to gently rock her against my manhood, but she soon took control and began lifting her ass up and then down onto my cock while kissing me with fervor. Her wanton behavior quickly brought my passion to a peak, a fact that did not go unnoticed by my rocking lover.

“Fuck me, Jonathan, shoot your seed into me,” gasped the hard-breathing woman as she rock me higher.

I’d like to say I lasted for hours, but this woman had stunned my body into believing it was a teenager once again. I tried to hold back, but I shot my cum nonetheless. Trigger fast, spurt after spurt, into her hot pussy.

Jennifer pulled her head back and gave me a smile as she slowly circled her ass on my shrinking dick. “I think you liked that, Mister!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, Jennifer, you know I did. You are the absolute best!” I gasped a reply.
”I’m sorry I came so fast…”

She cut me off quickly, telling me that was her plan all along.

We held each other on the lifeguard stand, her skirt covering enough of her to allow passersby to think we were decent up there, lovers kissing and holding one another and nothing more. Which was basically true, I mean, except for that brief bit of raunchy fornication below the stars.

After a bit Jennifer climbed off me, smoothed down her skirt, and then snuggled up against me.

“I think we shouldn’t be doing this any more, Jonathan, it complicates things,” she said. “You understand, don’t you? I love you, but it would never work between us. You know it, I know it, and we’ve talked about it. The fact is that I have to find someone to live my life with, and you do too. We will always be special to each other, though. I will always count on you to be there for me.”

Her words burned into my brain. Although I knew the end would come sometime, I was stunned. I felt nervous and alone, like when you see those flashing red lights in your rear-view mirror. We loved each other, but she was right. We weren't meant to be together.

Later that night, near midnight, Jennifer held my hand and flippantly made me an offer. “Jonathan,” she cooed. “One day I am going to find Mr. Right and we will get married. I want you to be there for me. I want you to know that nobody will ever take your place in my heart. So I have a deal for you…are you game?”

“Of course, Jennifer, anything,” was all I could manage to say.

“I want a special wedding present from you,” she said, looking around as if all eyes in Margate were upon us. “I want you on my wedding day, before the ceremony, at the church. I want you to make me cum one last time before I swear off all men except my husband…Deal?”

I stared at the woman as if she were from the planet Unbelievable. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, but of course I nodded my head.

All of this came back to me as I re-read her note. Of course I had fantasized about our “deal” a dozen times, but of course I knew it was a fantasy. I mean, there’s no way in the world she would want me that way on her wedding day, right? I mean, she was getting married! But here was the note, and it would take an absolute moron not to know what she was asking.

As the wedding day approached I attempted to call Jennifer, only to be told she was out, was away, was here or there. She never returned my phone calls, and I began to get cold feet. Still, like she said, a deal was a deal, and on that Saturday I made my way toward the church.



I had cased the church the day before, dropping off flowers and speaking with the church secretary on their placement. I told her that one of the bouquets was for the side of the alter, but the other was for the bride’s waiting room. She showed me the small room in the back of the church.

The room overlooked a flowerbed and, beyond several small trees, an overflow parking lot. With that information, I sketched out my plan.

At 10 the next morning I drove to the back of the church and parked in that back lot, where I could see the bride’s waiting room. The shades and window were partially open, and I saw several women, probably bridesmaids, surrounding Jennifer. I faintly heard laughing as the ladies waited for the ceremony to begin.

I heard the church bell strike the half hour and wondered what I was doing there. I almost got up and started walking toward the front of the church, but movement in the waiting room stopped me. I saw Jennifer open the shades and gaze out, then turn and say something to the women in the room. Seconds later it appeared as if her entourage was taking its leave, and Jennifer moved back to the window and opened it further.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and, after looking every way 'til Tuesday, slipped to the window where I was met with a flushed with anticipation, soon-to-be bride.

“I thought they would never leave,” she whispered. “Come in, but be real quiet.”

A CD player sent soothing sounds throughout the room as I made my way into the room. I looked at Jennifer, and she was stunning. Her gown was beautiful, her hair perfect, and her look was, well, radiant.

“We don’t have much time, and I have to be careful so not to mess up this dress. Mom would kill me!” she said as I just stood there in disbelief. She actually was going to…

As if reading my mind, she smiled and said, “A deal’s a deal!”

With that she sat down on the huge sitting chair and reached down to lift her dress. She scooted down a little bit, and I gave her a hand at lifting her petticoat, which soon revealed white stockings encasing her pretty legs. A frilly white garter belt held up the stockings, although high on one of the straps was a separate garter that soon would be flung out by her husband to one of the lucky single men at the reception.

She looked beautiful and white-hot.

I unhooked my belt and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor. My dick sprung out as if it hadn’t been hard in a week. I slipped down to my knees and bent forward and began kissing her white panties, slipping a finger underneath to slide against her pussy. It was wet, very wet, and I began to reach up to remove her panties to get free access to her slit.

“Easy, Jon, I have to leave them on. I’d have to unsnap the garters to get them off and there just isn’t time for that. They will be coming for me soon.”

I nodded then lifted the panties away from her pussy, slipping my tongue in as best I could. Jennifer moaned as I licked her wetness. My tongue stroked her pussy lips and then her clit, and my face was soon soaked. I fingered her as I licked her clit, and it wasn’t long before she was silently moaning encouragement.

“Fuck me,” she cooed, and I lifted myself up and moved in for the asking. I lifted one side of her panties away and slid my dick up and down her sloppy slot before slowly and tantalizingly slipping deep inside her.

Jennifer scooted down a little to make for easier entry, and pushed back as I pushed. We were rocking against each other when the knock at the door startled us into reality.

“Jennifer, it’s time,” said her stern, insistent mother. “Let’s go, open the door.”

“Go on ahead, mom, I will be right there. Give me three minutes.”

The mission known, and time of the essence, we began pumping like animals in heat. I reached down and stroked her clit, and soon I saw her biting her lip to hold back a scream. Jennifer’s head flew back, her body shuddered, and I knew from experience that she was having a whale of an orgasm. It was one I owed her, one that completed our deal.

It wasn’t easy, but our breathing returned to normal. Another knock on the door caused Jennifer to push me away and smooth down her dress.

“Are you all right, baby? You sound like you are hyperventilating.”

“I’m fine mother, I’m perfect. I’m just saying some prayers, and I will be right there.”

Jennifer motioned me to sit on a table. I did, pants hanging down onto the floor.

She bent her head over and kissed my cock, twisting her head and looking up at me with my dick in her mouth. She reached over and began stroking my dick, sucking on the tip. Her head bobbed up and down my cock and her hand pulled my cock and it wasn’t long before I shot a copious load of sperm into her waiting and willing mouth.

It was unbelievable.

She pushed herself up, licked her lips and looked into the mirror. She dabbed on some lipstick and makeup and smiled at me, mouthing the words “I love you” as she whirled around and slid out the door, shutting it tightly behind her.

I quickly made myself presentable and double-timed it out the window and around to the front of the church. I have to admit I didn’t get there until the beautiful bride was halfway down the aisle, but I did get there before a single word of the ceremony was uttered.

After the vows were taken, the happy couple strode toward the rear of the church. As she passed my row she smiled at me and sort of licked her lips!

Two things struck me. I wondered if she had cleaned out her mouth before kissing Rick for the first time as husband and wife, and second, what he meant when he said in the receiving line that Jennifer had told him all about us!

I think not. Or if she had, I believe she told the lily-white cliff notes version.

Still, I had my doubts, because as he walked past on his way to take wedding photos he shot a strange look my way? I wonder what that was all about?



--->