London to mumbai

London To Mumbai

Working for an international company requires me travel by plane on a regular basis. Sad to say but of all the times I travelled by air the following incident is the only sexual encounter that ever happened to me on a plane.

Lets just say I was flying first class on a major Indian Airline when one of the air hostesses caught my eye on a flight to London from Bombay. She was about 5ft 8, 36-25-36, wearing a tight airline issue sari, her black hair neatly tied in a bun, elegant style make up face with dark red lipstick. She looked shear class. I couldn't help but admire her gracefulness as she served drinks and food to the other passengers.

After several drinks I managed to druge up enough courage to offer her a bottle of expensive champagne. She nervously accepted but declined to drink with me as she was on duty and said she would drink it off the plane.

I still continued to drink and when the air hostesses had switched off the lights in the plane for the night I headed for the small gantry where my favorite air hostess was situated. I pulled back the curtain divider to see her putting away the last remnants of the first class cutlery from the evening's meal.

Please sir she said looking absolutely stunning, you are not allowed here please go back to your seat. I don't know how but somehow I managed to convince her to have at least one drink with me. Perhaps it was the drink that helped me relax and help me to sweet talk her, im not entirely sure. She nervously smiled as she took light sips from her champagne. Her refusals became more half-hearted with each glass of champagne that I offered her. You know i could get fired for drinking on duty she said smiling at me for the first time. Whose to know I said i won't tell if you don't. She giggled taking another sip from her glass. My eyes were now running up and down her lovely body. I wouldn't say she was drunk but she was much more open and friendly. Then as luck would have it the plane suddenly hit some turbulence and the plane lurched forward making her spill her drink over the front of my crotch.

Oh my sir she said deeply apologising she immediately got on her hands and kness getting an airline napkin and trying to dry the front of my trousers. She looked up cheekily as she made up and down strokes on the front of my groin area of my trousers. It did not take long for my cock to bulge at the fron tof my trousers. Oh sir is some distress as she saw more bulge it is my duty to satisfy the customers she giggled. I could not believe it she unzipped me then and there allowing my cock to flop in front of her lovely face. She wrapped her warm lips around my cock and began to suck me with all her might. I grabbed the sides of the small booth with both my hands as she worked on me with daunting precision. She made each suck and light flick of her tongue on my cock head count. The pleasure was unbelieveable. Eventually she grabbed both my arse cheeks and forced me to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth let it was her pussy. I grinded my hips into her cocksucking face my hands squeezing her soft melons. I erupted suddenly without warning half streaming onto her face the other down her throat. She gently cleaned the remainder of cum of my dick with her tongue before replacing my cock in my trousers and zipping me up. Goodnight sir she said standing up and smiling with a virginal quality and she walked out of the small booth closing the curtain behind her.

For the remainder of the flight she gave me a huge grin each time she served me drinks or food but said or did nothing. To this day I do not no her name but I will never forget that flight.
<----->