Meera MBA student

Meera MBA student



I will introduce my self; my name is Meera, now doing my MBA. This is not at all a story,rather the actual things that I experienced in my life. I came to know about sex firstly when I was young. At that time am vigilant about my physical changes. One day one of my friends gave me a book to read, who is 2 years elder to me, on my visit her home. The book was about sex; I was shocked to see the contents, in which I have seen black & white pics of nude men and also women. I felt shyness. But she given me courage to read that, and asked me to take it to home If I need. I brought the book to home. That night, I read that book, pretending that I am studying. In which there were stories about men and women having sex and also stories about lesbian sex, and even about masturbation. While reading I had a different feeling that I never experienced. I can’t describe actually what I felt. After reading the book in one siiting. I gone to bed at late 12 pm, but I can’t sleep. The stories and pics coming to my mind one by one. The story I most enjoyed was A girls masturbation story. That story described the pleasure of masturbation. While imagining about that my hand automatically went to my breast. I was wearing a skirt an Shirt at that time. Under that petticot and a panty. No bra. My boobs were on budding stage at that time. I had an urge to press my boobs. I loved to do that. My hand started wandering over my breast, with the shirt on. After some time I slowly inserted my palm inside my shirt through the front opening.

Pressed my boobs inside my petticot. I felt my small nipples protruding. I ran my fingers over it. It was so pleasureful. Am having a nice feeling which I never felt. As my one palm caressed my tiny bumps, the other one traveled downwards, througt my belly to my pubic area, I pressed their througt the skrit and panty. I feeling was good, but I was not ready to satisfy with that. So I decided to undress completely, as the girl in the story did. I woke up from the bed, and stood near the bed and started to unbutten my shirt, as the shirt was off, I caressed my breasts througt the peticot. The unfastened the buckle of my skirt. Now am in my petticot. I started to run my hands through my thighs, rubbing every part, specially my inner thighs. The lifted my petticot, up and undid it through head, now standing only in panty. Proceeded to bed. When I was in bed covered my body with the blanket. Started caressing my naked boobs under the blanket, it was sooo nice. My body heated up. Started squeezing my boobs harder and harder. While the other hand went to my crotch rubbed there over my panty. This continued for some time. After some time, I slid my palm under my panty to feel my vagina. I felt my hairs there. It was started growing at that time. Rubbed over it for sometime. Gently pulled the hairs there. Started rubbing over the slit in the middle, it was nice. After sometime, slowly I inserted my tiny finger inside my vulva.

That gave me an electric shock like feeling; I collapsed my thighs together hardly. And did not move my finger from there. But later I felt relaxed, started to move the finger in n out as per the knowledge gained from the storybook. I felt my body throbbing for something. The pace increased in due course, after doing this too I wanted more, I woke up from bed gone to my study table, sat on the chair there. Lifted my feet over the table and leaned back on the chair. Taken a pencil from the table, and sucked the bottom of it. Then I widened my legs and slowly inserted it into my hole and started pulling it in and out till I got satisfaction.

This was the first sex experience in my life. Think u readers loved the story; please send your comments to my email – meeraretheesh@yahoo.com.

I will post my second story based on your comments. Bye



----->