College tour

College Tour




Remay R



Hi, My name is Swathi ( the name is fake ,please bare with me ,I will disclose it later). I am an engineering student , I am from EC branch. I liked the boldness of all these writers in this site to speak to the world about your experience . I also have some haunting exp. I used to be very calm and quite, I am an average beauty and white in complexion but due to my reserved nature I have few number of friends from boys group. The incident happened when we had our tour. In our college our representative Rajeev was very famous. He was liked by every one because of his good character. I also liked him as a friend. We where 47 students in the bus .On the first night of our trip every body was on there heels, dancing merry making etc. When it was time for sleep I went to a three people seat. Lakshmy was already in the window side and me next to her.Rajeev sat on the other end now I was between them. I fall asleep quickly. But I was distracted by some thing in sleep ,it was Rajeev, his hand was around my neck. He slowly brought his hand towards my breast. I was wearing a churidar, it was not so low neck but I was sandwiched between them that there was ample space for him to put his hand inside my churidar. He slowly put his hand inside my churidar, he went till my nipples and started massaging it. He put his hand inside my bra and took my nipple between his fingers . Now I was scared and out of sleep ,I bent forward he slowly took his hand away. That night nothing more happened . The next day Rajeev came to as usual he gave me company like to others and we visited many points. That night also we were on the bus.This time I sat on the window side of a 2 seat and invited Reena to sit besides me she was still dancing in the bus and the last girl dancing .Reena sat besides me and lights where off. I went to sleep comfortably. After around 30 minutes Reena turned towards me and told that there is vomiting tendency for her. She then opened the window and with her right hand she caught the front seat and her left hand was thrusted on my lap. She then lean out of the bus as if vomiting mean while her left hand shifted from my lap to my stomach and then to my chest. She slowly caught hold of my breast and squeezed it in a fashion that she is vomiting. I did not care it and I massaged here back for her relief. Then she told me to massage her chest, and I did it but she adjusted herself so that I ran my hand over her nipples. Now I told her that she can sit in the window side and it will be convenient for her. She said no and sat on her seat. After some time she put her hand on my lap. I was wearing a midi .she raised my midi slowly as per the shaking of the bus. It aroused me but I did not like it. Reena was a very open minded and dynamic person. She was one of my best friends. I was in two minds. Our bus breaked suddenly and she put here hand inside my midi. She stated fingering between my legs. I closed my legs ,she then caught hold of my panty and started pulling it down. She then caressed my hair there. She then took her hand from there and put it inside her skirt .She may have masturbated but I was in a shock ..Now I feel more bolder in these matters and the latest happened in my hostel room. One day I was alone in my room, my room mate was at home. I was bathing and Reena knocked at the door. I thought it was my room mate and went to open it with a towel raped around me. Reena entered the room and I my put an edge of the towel between the doors and closed the door. Reena sat on the bed and I turned towards the bathroom, but my towel was stuck on the door and I was standing there naked. I rushed towards the door but as I thought reena came in between and touched my nipples. She started kissing me here and there I stand freezed. She explored me completely with her hands and toung. Then suddenly there was another knock in the door and I went to the bathroom. please mail me your opinions. I now feel more relaxed ,and now I love to be explored by girls. Comments : remya_rtvm@yahoo.co.in