Biology Lecturer

My Biology Lecturer




Sagar



This was happened 5 years back when I was 18 years old; I was almost grown well with nice body and arms with handsome personality, and I was an intelligent student in the class and was dragging the attentions of our lecturers in the college.


That time I was masturbating my self to come out of my heat, and then at the beginning of my mid-term vacations I was invited by my biology lecturer to her house the next afternoon, later on I came to know that she was living alone and she would be of 30 years old. She greeted me at the door with a hug, I was really surprised and right away my cock began to swell. She looked much the same, I found her as attractive as ever. We sat in the living room for about an hour, sharing news and small talk. Of course, the conversation eventually turned to sex she directly asked me about whether I had sex with any girls or not I was timid and answered with shy saying no. Then without fear she asked me "are you ready to fuck me", I did not know what to answer but my excitement was building I said yes. Within minutes, she was undressing me in her bedroom. She unbuttoned my shirt and rubbed my hairy chest, which turns me on even more slowly she moved under and unzipped my pant and shoved her hands into my knickers and took my fully erected 7 inches cock out side which was throbbing in her hand she pushed my foreskin back jerking him, I cried out and shuddered with pleasure.


Then she asked me to remove her clothes and undid her night gown's zip it fell down and she was completely naked without any underwear's I was astonished to see first time a completely nude woman with good breasts and thighs with out any instructions I started squeezing her breasts in both my hands sucking them for some and when we were naked, she sat on the edge of the bed, and asked me to stood in front of her with my dripping cock on her face. When she began to suck the head of my cock, I was zoomed out cried out in an exotic delight. My knees nearly buckled, and I braced myself with my hands on her shoulders. I massaged her shoulders while she massaged my cock with her working mouth, and pulled back just as I burst. My first spurt splashed all over her face & beard, and I quickly grabbed my cock and aimed downward. I shot her in the chest with spurt after thick, milky spurt. My semen ran down on her stomach. I cried out again as the last of my seed dripped into her privates and apologized for my quick ejaculation as it was my first time. After some time she pushed me down on the bed and rubbed my chest. Then, I rested and turned my attention to vagina. It was completely soaked with her juices then she asked me to insert my fingers inside her cunt and finger it I did the same and asked me to suck her cunt and clitt first I refused then I agreed as she was sucked me well first time in my life I tasted the vagina which was an exotic taste and nice seducing smell and my dick throbbing, the head bulging through the tight foreskin.


I worked the skin back & forth until it filled with gushing pre-cum. Then she pulled it back and began sucking the throbbing head, making me to moan with pleasure. Then she asked me thrust my hard dick in her soaked pussy and I was ready to fuck her. I felt a nice warm sensational welcome as I pushed my dick into her cunt. From what I could tell, it was completely wet and warm and felt wonderful. She rubbed my dick against her clit, then for 2 to 3 times and asked me to push inside giving full force as I pushed I encountered some light pain at the base of my head but due to the action I for everything.


Then I fucked her hard and fast while she was encouraging me holding my butts then I exploded once again in her pussy, what a wonder full afternoon

Mail your comments to : kr_9845@yahoo.co.in




----->