hot sunday class

Soumya's hot sunday class



It happened on a Sunday December last year. I had a good friend and he owned a computer center. On Sunday I went to see him for a chat. When he saw me, he become very happy and told me that he was going to make a call to my home, because he wants to go for a marriage urgently, and he asked me to take care of his computer class up to evening.

He was having only three students since it was a Sunday. I agreed to him and he introduced me to his students. I looked at his students which were all are females, one was aged approximately 40 years, and other two are plus two students around 18. He went out on his bike. Leena, Neethu and Soumya all of them smiled at me and started talking about their courses.

I started class for the aged aunt, her name is Leena, she was very brilliant and doing Java Course there. After that I took class off C++ for Soumya and Neethu (Both of them are average students but beautiful) Leena aunt closed her computer and told me that she is going.

I continued lessons for these girls. After solving some problems both of them are ready to go. When they went out I connected to the internet and started to watch some sex sites. At this time one of the girls came back to the center, I turned off the machine. I asked her why do you come back; she replied that her bus has not come and the next bus is after 40 minutes,

she requested me to teach something more about computers that she know only C++, I granted. She sat down in front of the computer and started Paint. I noticed that she don't have enough practice to use mouse. I explain the usage of mouse and demonstrate. She tried it, but was not accurate.

I helped her by holding her hand within my palm. At this time I notice that her hand is shivering, so I release her hand. I stood at the rear and ask her to do the same. She tried but made the same mistake. I again helped her as before, this time I didn't release her hand quickly. After a few moment I release her hand and did a massage up to her elbow.

I made it look like an accident. But it made her upset and she lost concentration. I am sure that she can't do anything correct. So I asked her to do the same. She started moving mouse and it moves like a drunkard drive.

I patted on her shoulder and repeated the same by holding her hand in my palm and I put my left arm's in her left shoulder. After this I rest both of my hand in her shoulders and asked to repeat. Her attempt again was wrong and I gave a pinch on her right ear. Ahhh she makes a noise, I asked 'did u have more pain'. 'Yes' she answered. I began to massage her ear by my right hand.

After a few seconds I moved my left hand to her cheek and started massage. She was shocked that I know but I don't mind it. I move my right hand also to her right cheek. She stopped moving mouse, but no rejection. I considered it as a green signal. My fingers moves through her jaw, chin and to the forehead also.

I draw a line using my first finger through her nostril. Then I moved my fingers to her lip and enjoy the smoothness of her wet small ruby lip. I saw her hands are shivering and she become very nervous. I don't want to waste time. So I moved my hand to her neck and moved it down.

She was wearing a blouse and skirt with kasavu (pattupavada and blouse). I moved my hand over her blouse make a squeeze at her small (her bra size may be less that 28) boobs. Suddenly she thrown my hands away and stand up from the chair. Her face became red and eye was filled and full of her body was shivering.

She took her bag and moved to the door, but I am very hot and I caught her and pulled her to my body. Her bag fell down and I bound her with my arms and started squeezing her ass. She started to moan and thrusing on my chest. I twisted her and now she is in front of me. I move my hand through her boobs, belly, thigh and pressed her pussy.

She started to refuse and trying to break my embrace. She was moaning lightly. Then I twisted her and lift up her body a little by holding my hand at the back side her neck and sucked her lip deeply and hardly and also massage her hair, shoulders and back. After this (it lengths about one minute) She become very nervous and her eyes to be half closed and stop refusing.

I understood that she haven't any experience before. I locked the main door. Lifted her up and took the inside office room and laid her on the table. I started kissing her on her cheeks, chin, lips and neck. Then I raised her skirt up to her knee only, it was marvelous scene and I enjoyed the wet smooth shin and then I moved my hand through her thigh and reached her panties.

I lost my control and squeezed madly and hardly on her boobs and she some sounds like 'avoo', 'aaahh' because of pain. I undid her skirt and began to remove her blouse, for that I twisted her because the blouse has locks in back side. After unlocking I twisted her again and started removing her blouse.

At this time she said its not right...”let me go.. please....”. I told her that a good experience is waiting for you. I removed her petticoat also. Now she is in a black bra and green panties. I also undid my shirt and jeans and shuddy.

My penis become very hard and thirsty. I pulled up her from the table push to the wall and I started kissing and enjoying her. I removed her bra and panties also and squeezes and suck her nipple. At this time she made some sounds like ahh, ahh. Then I pushed her down.

She was sitting on the floor then I pulled a chair to there and I sat on it, trapped her between my legs. I asked her to massage my penis. She didn't respond to my request. I requested again. I took her hand and put it on my penis. But she pull it back. I pulled her head by holding my right hand on the back side of her neck.

She opened her mouth. I insert my penis into her mouth and moved it front and back. I asked her to suck using tounge but she didn't do it. She sucked it about three minuts and stopped. I asked her to lay on table and she obeyed me. Now she is laying on the table and I am standing near. Once again I kissed her and massage her all body.

Then I grab her thigh, lift slightly in air and split. My penis is ready and I just shake it nicely touching her vagaina and I pushed slowly it into her vagaina. It was not easy. After a few moments I made a hard push, ouuuu, her mouth opend and eyes bulged out. On that position I began to squeeze her boobs and make horse riding slowly.

And then I increase speed gradually and she makes some sounds and acts like a snake. At last moment of enjoyment I pulled out and shaked by hand and my juice sprayed to her belly. I looked up to her and she is laying eye closed. I give her some more kisses and massage on back. She got up.

I told her to go to the bathroom and wash face and wear dress proper. She went to the bath room. After I consoled her with some soft comforting chat, I got a promise from her not to tell to anyone about this. She went out. I sat in front of a computer and thought about it.

After two minutes someone was closing my eyes from my behind using palm. I caught that hand and looked back. I was amazed!!! Soumya is standing there again. “What happened?” I asked “Nothing, that bus also gone” she replied with a naughty smile.

She made a call to her home. Told her mom that 'She will be only coming in the evening, because she had some extra classes' her mom agreed. I was stunned. She come very closer to me hugged me tight and whispered in my ears “It wasn’t enough for me....I want more”. I was on top of the heaven. We played about two hours on that day.



----->