University Professor

University Professor
I am a student of the university. I was used to dream of a man licking my pussy. This is a story of me and my professor. Everytime he used to teach me I used to dream of him licking me boobs and pussy. I used to wear low cut tops just to give him a view of my boobs

and distract him during class. I used to stare at his huge cock. One day I failed in his subject and was supprised cause I was really good in his subject. He called me to his office to ask me why I had failed. That time he said I could pass only if I show him my pussy.

Iwas really supprised but at the same time liked the idea. That day I ha worn my lace g-strings. So I threw down my pants. He got exited looking at my panties. He asked to show my boobs as well.so I stripped completely. He was totally exited.

Cause of my red bra. He said he wanted to touch my boobies and pussy. So he removed my bra and panties. At this time I could see his cock growing. He slowly felt my boobies and started squezing them. He took my nipples in his mouth and suckud it hard.

Ohhhhhhhh it felt so good. I could feel my pussy getting wet.then he put his finger in my pusy and strated rubbing it. He rubbed my clit.and pushed a finger inside.my pussy was now dripping. His fingers were wet.

He then put his fingers to his mouth and tasted my jices. He liked it. Then he said he wants to lick it. I was so happy since at last my fantasy would come true. He had a thick beard. And my pussy was shaved. He put his tongue in my pussy.

It started tickling me and he tasted all my juices. He put his fingers in me at the same time. His beard was also tickling me.then he said he wants to uck me. I couldnt stop him. He took out a clocolate flavoured condom put it on his dick and shoved the dick right inside.

He kept fucking me in and out and hard. Until e came. He slpashed the entire cum onm my boobies and massaged them till they were red. At last my fantacies had come true.