Indian nurses in UK

Indian nurses in UK




Hi mates, I am an Australian and at the time of this story I lived and worked in Canterbury, UK. I met these two lovely nurses from Kerala, out there and I want to tell you about how I learnt the art of giving a Herbal Aurvedic Massage



and about those two lovely nurses from Kerala, using my “spike” to “split their coconut!” In my part of Australia it never snows. It is not common in Canterbury either, but on that night we had a good snowfall. The next morning I did not want to drive on snow



covered roads and decided to take a short walk to the local Park & Ride; to go to work. At that time I lived on Sturry Road and worked at Whitefriars City Center, about 2 miles away. In the evening, while walking back to the Park and Ride on my way home,



I slipped on the icy steps and my head took a hard knock. The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed! The nurse told me that I was at the Kent and Canterbury hospital near Old Dover Road and that it will take 2-3 days for them to access any damage to my head!



That night I was woken up by the night-duty nurse who came to check on me. She was a teeny-weeny girl in her mid twenties, with skin the colour of espresso coffee, thin legs, small breasts and weighed just about 100 pounds!



It was my first encounter with a young girl of that skin colour! The tag on her chest told me that her name was Amina. Amina was very friendly person with a human disposition. “You are a good nurse” I told her. “Thank you sir” she replied with a friendly smile.



“I am just another nurse!” “I think you are a bit more. You are good at your work, you are friendly and you treat me like a person, rather than like an object!” I told her. “Thanks. I like my work and I try to do my best!”. “Good on you young lady!” I was impressed.



She checked on me several times during the night and when going off duty in the morning, waved at me with a sweet smile, to say “See you in the evening!” A nice girl! I had several scans on the second day. In the evening I was glad to see my favorite teeny-weeny nurse!



“Nice to see you again! I know your name is Amina. I can read that on your tag, but it will be so nice to know more about a nice person like you.” I told her. “Oh, I am from India and I came here about 6 months ago” she informed me.



“Must be a bit rough on you being alone in a new country, in a different culture and with a new job all at the same time?” I said. “A little bit, but I flat with Fatema. She too is from India. So I have a friend here!” “Well you can have two friends if you take me too as a friend?”



I said. “It would be so nice.” She said. “It would be my pleasure.” I replied. “And what part of India are you two girls from?” I asked. “Oh, you probably won’t have heard the names, but both of us are from small towns in Kerala on the South-West coast of India.



I am from Alapuda and Fatema is from Kotaim.” I had heard of India alright, but not the other names! “Is Fatema the other girl who flats with you?” “yes” she said. ”And what does she do here?” I asked. “She too works as a nurse in another ward of this hospital.



She is a trained massage therapist too! The herbal oil massage from Kerala is world famous!” she said with a mischievous grin! “May be I shall be able to afford it some day!” I knew nothing about the herbal massage.



“Do you flat close to the hospital?” “No” she said. “We rent a flat close to Park & Ride on Sturry Road. We travel by bus”. They lived just 5-6 minutes walk from my apartment! “Golly, we are almost neighbours!” I told her!



I was certified fit and discharged from the hospital the next morning. During the next couple of months I met Amina perhaps thrice for a quick bite over lunch, while she was on day-duty. On two of those occasions I met Fatema too.



Fatema had the same skin colour as Amina with an athletic build, large breasts and was about 3 inches taller than her. Another friendly, fun loving and humorous lovely girl from India! On our third lunch date both Amina and Fatema were with me.



“Well ladies, I have read about the gourmet Indian food, but have never tasted it.” I told them. “May I invite you for dinner at some local Indian joint? Are you free this weekend?” Amina was free but Fatema was on night duty.



That suited me to have her alone. We decided to try Jalsha Tandoori at Wincheap. During winters in Canterbury, it starts getting dark by 5 pm. So I could anticipate a long pleasant evening on Saturday! But knowing nothing about her culture,



I could not imagine how to get her out of her cloths and then have a party in her twat! I called her Saturday morning. “Hi gorgeous, are you healthy wealthy and wise as usual?” I asked. “Well, healthy and wise is OK, but I am certainly not wealthy!”



She laughed. “Shall I pick you up at six this evening?” I asked. “Sure, I shall be ready.” So to Jalsha Tandoori we went. “What drink can I get for you two” asked the waitress. I looked at Amina and she appeared to be confused.



So, “May we have a few minutes please?” I told the waitress. On checking with Amina, I was surprised to learn that in India people did not drink wine! Only men consumed spirits, with the sole object of getting drunk! I convinced her that wine is low in alcohol and



when taken with food, it just helps with the digestion and relaxes us! She agreed to try and I ordered a bottle of California Zinfundel. It suits the spicy food well. I left it for Amina to select all the dinner dishes – very wisely. We took our time eating, drinking and talking.



When we left Jalsha, it was just half past seven! It was cold outside, but the evening was still young! All I wanted at that time was to have Amina’s pussy for dessert, but how? On our way home, I asked “What about a stop at my pad for a night cap?



I have some good bubbly from Australia!” She did not know bubbly, so I explained that if the sparkling white wine is from France, we call it Champagne. If from elsewhere, we just call it bubbly, because it ‘bubbles.’ “Yes, that would be nice.”



She told me and I knew than, that I may have found my way to her ‘Bangkok’ the Capital of her ‘Thailand’. It was warm inside my apartment. So we shed our woolens and jackets and sat together, each with a glass of chilled bubbly in our hand.



“You are a really sweet girl.” I told her. “Thanks. And I am lucky to have a good friend like you”. She replied, as she moved closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. I took her glass and put both glasses on the table.



I then held her head in my hands and kissed her on the lips. She closed her eyes. I moved my right hand to caress her breasts. All she said was “mmm…” and we continued our kiss, while my hand was playing with her small breasts.



“That was lovely” I told her. “Yes” she replied. “Do you see many white skinned naked men?” I asked. “Naturally, and women too, I am a nurse remember?” She replied. “I have never seen a naked girl with the colour of your skin”. I told her. “Because you are not a nurse!” she told me.



“I don’t want to be a nurse and to see sick naked girls. I want to see a healthy and active naked girl of your skin colour, who is full of life and loves some fun! You too should see some healthy and active white skinned man with no clothes on!” I lectured her. She said nothing.



“Have you ever seen a healthy and vibrant white skinned young man without clothes?” I asked. “No, but I have seen some of my skin colour back at the Nursing school.” She replied with a giggle. Now that was very encouraging.



When a girl speaks that way, she is obviously not on ‘pussy leave’ - having periods or such. “So, what about two healthy and friendly persons comparing notes?” I asked. “What notes?” She asked. “Oh, just a white skinned man examining



a healthy sun-burnt naked girl and a sun-burnt girl examining a healthy white skinned naked man!” I replied. She giggled but said nothing for about a minute, and than, “We can try one for one.” “What is one for one?” I asked. “Easy” she said.



“You remove one of my garments and I remove one of yours. We keep doing this, till one of us has none left!” “What if you have six garments and I have only four?” I asked. “In that case I keep two!” That certainly appeared to be a good starting point,



so I said, “Sure, let us give it a go!” I removed her shirt and she removed mine. I removed her jeans and she removed my trousers. I removed her slip and she removed my tank-top. Now she was wearing only her bra and briefs, while I had just my briefs! My dick was on fire already.



“Just a minute” Amina said, as she headed for the toilet. “Hey, you are not allowed any new garments” I commented. “Yes, I know. I won’t” she replied. When she returned, we moved to the full-length mirror in my bedroom. I held her tightly from behind while both of us faced the mirror.



“You are so lovely, the Gods must have taken extra pains to create you!” I told her, as I pushed her bra up and started caressing her exposed breasts. “mmm….” was the only response I got from her. Her areola and nipples were much darker



than her skin and not the usual pink of white women! “Should we get ahead with our ‘one for one’?” I asked her “Yes, let us!” she replied. I kneeled in front of her and pulled down her briefs. Hat brought her sweet pussy in full view.



She had just a short tuft of trimmed hairs just above her pussy. There were no hairs at all on the large vaginal lips! A real beauty! Her vaginal lips hid the inner lips and her erect clit was in full view. I would soon explore that part,



but at that moment I just bent forward and planted a kiss on her clit. Her vulva smelt soap-fresh! “Aha” I said, “so you went to toilet to wash your pussy.” “Yes, and remove the pad too”. She replied. “No wet panties. You came prepared”. “It is nice to be prepared” she said.



So it was not just me, she too wanted to have a dick-pussy party! “May be I too should go to toilet for a wash”. “I can help you as a nurse!” She just kneeled in front of me and pulled my briefs down. That freed my dick, which sprang up and hit her on her nose!



“Eeee ooooo…” she exclaimed, laughing “that is fat”. “Well sweetie” I told her, “that fat friend of yours shall soon be stretching your vagina rather wide!” “That would be nice. It has been a while!” she told me.



She then stood-up, took a firm grip of my pale dick and led me to the toilet. She was as good as her words. I had a lovely wash for my dick and then she dried it with the tissue paper. Having done all that, she planted several loving kisses out there!



A lovely girl. Are there more such lovely girls out there in Kerala? We returned to the bedroom. She stood facing the mirror and I stood behind, holding her in an embrace and massaging her small breasts. My dick was rubbing the top of her butt.



Amina had thin legs and therefore there was a small gap between her legs below her pussy. That gave me an idea. The top of her head came to my shoulders only, so I bent low bending my knees and pushed my dick in between her slightly open legs.



Looking in the mirror, there was this pink tip of my dick, poking out from between her legs, with her smooth pussy lips and clit riding on it! Both of us laughed at the sight. Amina then put her left hand down there to caress my dick



and I could see her erect pink clit poking through the dark-skin lips, tasting my dick! She then started rubbing her bottom against my crotch and with a knowing smile, manipulated my dick to rub on her clit. That meant time for more action.



I put my right hand over her hand holding my dick, held her breasts with my left hand and straightened my keens to stand up. That lifted her feet clear off the ground, with her pussy lips getting squashed on my dick. I carried her to the bed like that and gently lay her on her back.



Now all the goodies were there on bed for both of us to explore. That girl Amina, from overseas, was lying naked in front of me and she looked very exotic. She too must be having similar thoughts about me, because she caught



hold of my dick and started pulling it gently towards her face. So, there we lay in the bed, with her head between my legs and mine between hers! She had known erect penis before and I had known wet vaginas before; but it was different for each of us this time!



Different skin colour to deal with and different culture too!!! She pulled the skin rom my penis back. “It is so pink! Just like the inside of my mouth!” she told me. She then used her lips to cover the front-part of my dick and started moving her tongue round and round over that part.



It was the most wonderful sensation for me, the likes of which I had never experienced before. Her nursing school in India was obviously doing a superb job of training their nurses! I was very impressed.



My impression was further confirmed when I met Fatima later. My story about “Fatima, and about her ‘splitting the coconut on my spike”, is yet another story, which I shall tell you some other time.



Now, I had to look-up yet another lovely delight… Amina. She was naked on my bed and I had to examine her sweet external genitals – her vulva! So, I looked up her twat. I looked-up that part between her slender legs and at her vaginal lips.



Her vulva was ‘hairless by nature’. The only hairs she had in that area were a small tuft about an inch above her clit!!! And she had trimmed those pubic hairs to about 0.1 inch in length! Her outer vaginal lips were large and completely hid the inner lips. What a beauty!



I found that the inside her vagina was the same pink colour as my erect dick!!! To explore more, I used my fingers to open her sweet outer vaginal lips. The inner vaginal lips were a bit darker in the skin colour! I then explored some more of her vulva,



by opening-her inner vaginal lips with my fingers, Her clitoral hood was so small and therefore her erect clit could be seen VERY clearly. I put my tongue on her clitoris and started sucking at it like a nipple! I then put two of my fingers up her vagina



and soon located her cervix and her G spot. I kept exploring her sweet dark-skinned vagina, while she was busy exploring my pale skinned pink-ended dick. “Let me get a condom” I asked her. “Not necessary” she said.



“You have no infection, and we have checked. I don’t have any either. I finished my periods just about 3 days ago! “so you can have have my pussy for free!!!” That was good for me. Nothing can beat the pleasure of raw skin-to-skin mutual massaging of penis vs wet pussy!



I therefore bent her legs at the knees, put her legs up with her knees on her chest, and inserted my penis in to her very wet vagina. My dick is rather fat and therefore I had to get inside her in short strokes, while her vagina got used to being stretched,



with a fat dick finding a place inside!!! When I did get all the way inside Amina’s vagina, it turned out that her twat was a bit too shallow. I could feel the end of her vagina with my dick, with my dick still an inch or so to spare the entry.



Amina spent the rest of the night In my bed!! And my dick entered her sweet pussy four more times during that night!!! Dear Amina, you are such a sweet girl.




----->