Accident changed my life

Accident changed my life




Hi, This is ruchi, which infact changed my life. After finishing our 12th std, both Ankit and me opted for Hotel management at one of the top hotels in Delhi.



We had continued our relationship throughout and we were almost like husband and wife for all sexual relations. This happened in the 3rd yr of the course. As usual we were studying/working from 2pm to almost 1 am on all days except the weekends.



At around 11 pm Ankit came to me and called me to a side and said, I don't know if its correct to ask but we can make some money tonight. He explained that there was arab in the 6th floor room and he wants a girl for a screw.



He is willing to pay about Rs 20,000 for that. That sounded like good fast money, but the risk..... Anyway I agreed to do Ankit a favour and went to meet this Arab. I tapped slowly on the door and it was open so I walked in and saw an Arab



sitting on the easy chair reading a magazine and had a drink in his hand. Ankit closed the door and went away. I was a little nervous, for this is the first time I am trying it with a total stranger. Arab smiled at me and asked me to come near him.



I brought in all the courage that I had and went boldly to him and stood next to him. He offered me a glass of whisky, which I refused and stood by him. He must have been about 50 to 60yrs old from his looks, as he was sitting I couldnot judge his height.



But he seemed quite strong by the look of his hands. He was dressed in his Arab attire. He rotated the chair and faced me. He extended his hands and called me nearer to him. His hands and palms were very huge. I extended both my hands to him



and he caught hold of them and he pulled me closer to him. He then stood up, Oh my god, I nearly fainted, this guy was about 6 1/2 ft tall and built like Tarzan. I looked like a small insect near him. I was scared now, but anyway I had no choice but to continue.



I one swift movement he removed his head gear and he pulled the string that held his gown. It fell off his shoulder and there stood Tarzen, in his birthday suit. His cock must have been about 10-12 inches long, It had no skin covering it. The head was shining.



The veins were standing out like creepers on a tree trunk. It looked like a smiling Anaconda. He indicated that I should kneel and start my blowjob. I knelt down and caught his cock in my hand. It was about 2 " in diameter. It did not fit in my hands.



I kissed the head of the cock and took it slightly in. My tongue and lips started to move in good speed. I was able to take about 3/4 of it into my mouth. Occassionally I pulled it out and then started from the base to the tip. Arab was enjoying it.



I continued for about 20 minutes and no sign of this guy coming. Infact I had cum about 3 times. He pulled out the cock and asked me to strip and lie on the bed. I removed my shoe,coat, shirt, tie and trousers. I was only in my undergarments.



He removed them for me. He did not touch my boobs or even kiss me. He asked me to lie on the bed. He placed a pillow below my ass and knelt down. He spread my legs to get a good view of my cunt. He spread the lips and bent down to kiss it.



I felt a stream of hot air gushing into my cunt and my hairs stood up. He now started to use his tongue, it went round and round my cunt's outer and then the circles where becoming smaller and going into the hole. His tongue must have been about 5to 6 inches long.



He could stiffen it to act like a cock. He was tongue fucking me and I came twice, he slurped the whole thing and kept on going. He surely loved cunts. For almost 1 hr he had me in that position and I came atleast about 10 times.



The Arab didnot speak a single word, he was working like a robot. He didnot show any emotion. Now he lifted my body and placed another pillow below my ass. I knew he was going to start on my asshole. His tongue started moving in circles around the hole and it was going quiet fast.



My asshole was opening and closing due to the sensation of the tongue and suddenly, his tongue became stiff and it plunged into my hole, I almost jumped. His tongue went into circles and then one poke deep inside. My asshole was opening up to the movements.



I came twice in quick time. He got up and went to the table, he brought the whisky bottle and poured some into my ass. I felt a totally different feeling in there, he again started to tongue fuck me. He then poured some into my cunt and started to lick it clear.



This was a new experience. Again he got up and from the table he took a hand full of butter and started to apply on his cock, it looked like a flag pole that was tilted. He made me turn over and kneel and then applied some butter into my asshole and deep inside too.



I knew that anaconda was going to burst my ass. He placed it a the mouth of my asshole and gave a gentle push. Anaconda was going in smooth but tight. He pulled it out and again pushed it in, occassionally he would hit my ass with his cock



and then it would stiffen and then it went deep in. I could feel something pushing in my stomach. He started to increase the speed and I didnot feel the pain or have any uneasiness. He was a ace ass fucker. It was almost 12.15 when I felt some hot liquid inside me.



He had cum atlast. It took almost 2 hours for him to cum. He had fucked me like a horse. When he pulled out his cock, it looked like that of a horse. By god that was a real good fuck indeed. He indicated to me to clean up at the bathroom,



I went inside and cleaned myself and when I came out, the Arab was busy cleaning his anaconda at the washbasin. After that he asked me to dress up, while I was fixing the bra cups, he came and for the first time squeezed my boobs



and then sucked both the nipples which were standing up like small towers. He kissed me below my chin and then on my forehead. Then he allowed me to dress up. He went up to the cupboard and brought 2 bundles of Rs 100 Rupees and gave them to me and smiled.



He indicated that when he comes the next time we can have more fun. So like this I started to earn some extra and fast money and then it changed my life and I continued like that till date.

----