English teacher

English teacher



By: sameer


Hi this is Sameer want to share with u the experience of fucking my English teacher Ruth Fernandes. She is a sexy bitch. I had gone to the house after I got a job because she was one of my favorite teachers in school. I reached at her place at around 8:00pm. She was excited to see me after a very long time. She told me to sit on the sofa and we started discussing various issues. Then she asked me about marriage and settling down in life. I told that I have to give it a thought. She asked what I would give her as I am settled now. I asked her "What she wants”. I never imagined that she would ask me to share her bed. As she is sexy and hot I did not mind fucking her. I agreed to fuck her. She was sitting on the sofa I got up and went to her and sat on my knees and kissed her feet. She smiled. She told me continue. I started to kiss her feet and legs slowly. Then she got up and pushed me on the floor. She went to the bedroom.

I followed her and held her waist from behind and started kissing her neck and ears. I pushed her on the bed and removed my T-shirt and started laughing at her. She got up from the bed and pushed me against the wall and we went for a French kiss and had a tongue fight for a good 15 mins. Then she went down kissing my chest and stomach. I caught her neck and brought her on top and pushed her against the wall. Kissed her hard on her lips and went down to the boobs removed her clothes. Kissed her valley, went down her stomach licked her navel. She was moaning. Then I got up and pushed her on the bed and went on her. Kissed her and went down towards her feet. Removed her pants. She wears a panty. I went down her kissing her thighs and went down her legs and started kissing her feet like a hungry dog. She called me. And she came over me. She kissed me hard and went down kissing my chest and stomach.

She pulled down my pant and removed my underwear and started stroking my dick vigorously. After a few strokes I ejaculated. She drank it all. I called her and went on her kissing her. I went down her legs separated them pulled down her panty and kissed her vagina. I started licking that pink pussy and massaging it. After a couple of minutes she climaxed and told me "Fuck me dog". I inserted my dick in her wet vagina and started stroking slowly. She started moaning "aaahhhhh fasttttt". Gradually I increased my speed and then I ejaculated inside her. She was not at all tired as I had thought. We tried other positions too. We had anal and oral sex too. We had a good "suhagg raat". I till today miss her and her body as I am transferred to another location. But she is my best Sexy babe. I Love Ruth Fernandes.