With Hyderabad Aunty.

Hello to all the lovers.... I am
Rahul . I am going to explain you one and the only one my True story, but before
that I want to express myself- I am 23m,fair,5’10, HYDERABAD . I belong to one
of respectful families and my family is well settled, I am less talkative, bold
and had no sexual relations before. I have a good interest in girls, but I
always feel shy to talk to them for sexual relations, because I afraid of the
adverse circumstances which might arouse, and I don’t want to do any thing wrong
because of my family, they never accept this thing.



Let’s start with my true lane. It happens few months back…I used to go to my
mami’s house, it was near about 1 km from my house, from many years, on an
average once in two months. My mamaji is working outside the city and he came
once after two weeks to see his children. I was interested in one girl and her
too in me. She lived near my mami’s house, that’s why by one or another way I
went to mami’s house. Now I want to visit there as many times as possible. I
always think the purpose to go there, as I also don’t want to make my mami to
know about this.



Due to my exams I was not able to meet her, but after two months when I went
there and I got the depressing news-she had left that place, I was extremely
depressed with this news, but the twisted occurred here, my mamiji was cleaning
the table and I saw her booms and I realized her figure, she was much more sexy.
She is 5’6. I never show any expressions to her. I liked her touch, as whenever
I was on there door she meet me with her arms open- during this my body touched
her booms and that I liked very much. On every visit it happens two times, on
visiting and on leaving. She has very sexy figure, which always attract me. Her
sharp body, attractive booms make me aroused and I can guess that her cunt is
long and sexy too-from her height. I always willing to build relationship with
her, but it was far more difficult than my girlfriend and I was afraid to start
with the first step, because I was not sure that she meet me in this way just
for formality or intentionally.



I don’t want to take any risk; I want to forget my mami’s house by thinking that
this was her behaviour. Months passed and my mother asked me to deliver some
cloths to mamiji. I went there with no dirty feelings. I went inside I noticed
that her younger son had gone for playing; only her elder son (14) was there,
she gave her some money to go for market and I know he was back after 10-15 min.
I was standing in there kitchen and looking at the daal on the gas, mamiji was
not there, after 2 min, somebody hold me from my back, and she was mamiji- when
her booms & tummy touched my back I aroused again. I didn’t stopped her as I was
enjoying her spongy booms, and I bent little back to enjoy at the fullest., than
she left me and talk to me for few mins and again left the kitchen. Now my
cousin came from the market. I stay there for one hour and left. But now I
decided that if this happens again I will kiss her and by that it may be
possible she grants my kiss and if she got angry I just left form there-this was
the only choice left with me.



I decided to be there soon on some working day, in the absence of her husband
and when her children go to attend school and soon I was there. I noticed the
beauty was all alone. It was 11 in the morning I won the first race, but the
second was difficult to achieve. I was waiting for some chance to continue and
what happens mamiji stocked with a skew on her back from the bedroom door. I
thought I lost the race very badly. There was large scratch on her back and she
was bleeding a little. She picked the medicine box and tried to put betadine
cream by her hand inside her kameej and she was looking at me and asked me the
spread the cream properly. I don’t spoke a word and forward to her. She walked
to her room and called me. She was lying on the bed with the back towards me.



She make her kameej little up, I applied some cream on my fingers and put inside
her kameej. When I saw her back I stood up-she has creamy body, wearing white
bra. My 6” dick stood up once shamelessly , I start to massage her, my hand was
touching her bra and she know that it was hindering in massage she asked me to
open the bra strap, and I do that. As I was sitting beside her she noticed my
tool, which was bursting my pant. She slowly make her hand near to my tits,
without looking at me, I did not move at all and busy massaging. She placed her
hand near my thigh now she looked at me and I also looked at her, now she was
semi above position and one of her booms is clearly visible to me slowly and
slowly I touched it and she doesn’t refused. Now she was laying front side with
me. She took a pillow and sat on the bed and undressed her kameej and I put her
bra off. This all was going as smoothly as it seems that she had planned for it.



And when I put her bra off what I saw two juice mangoes were hanging in front of
me and this happens the very first time. They are waiting for me to suck. Before
I precede her forward to my pant and unzipped it, I too cooperating with her. My
Lund was extremely large than usual, she was looking at it, she hold it in his
hands, now she was looking at me, she forward to it and start giving jerks to it
and after a while it was in her mouth, we both are enjoying, it gives me a
different feeling which is difficult to explain.



After little sucking she hold my balls and move her tong on the upper part of my
tool and move behind on her pillow(as she was sitting) I hold his mouth and
start to kiss her lips in a French way, then I pressed her nipples lightly it
was hard, but her spongy booms make me more horny. I pressed them hard, I give
me nice and erotic feeling, she was also enjoying. I suck them one by one like a
hungry creature; she was moaning in low voice “Aaa Aaaaa …”her arms was around
my neck and she was moving down. I untie her salwar and slowly start to remove
it, she was wearing light pink panty, It make me too much horny, I removed her
panty & salwar ,to half way, all together in a rash way. When I saw her cunt it
makes me stood still for a while, it was clean shaved. I saw many cunts in
x-rated movies but this was the most beautiful I have ever saw, I touch it with
my fingers, it was flux and a little warm, I forward and start to lick her cunt,
it gives a strange smell, during this she was moaning “aa aaa Aaa aaaa…” my pant
was already opened I put my pant down and want to fuck my sexy mami as soon as
possible, as I was unable to control myself.



She fully laid on the bed and I put my legs on both sides of her thigh and my
long and wider Lund was directly on her cunt , I put my hands below her
shoulders and directed my hard tool towards her cunt , It was not properly going
inside and just slipping on the top. My sexy mami looked at me and hold my tool
and directed inside her hole and I liked it. In no time it was all in and my
mami was moaning louder than before “Oooh… Aaaaaaa …aaaawww…AAAA…”her cunt was
warm. I pressed my whole tool inside her it gave pain to her, but I don’t want
to stop because I was in full motion. After that she was enjoying too. I was
pumping my dick hard and harder each time after sometime it gave me hot feeling
of my sperms to burst off, and I loaded all my sperms in her deep cunt and I
feel exhausted and she too, she closed her eyes and I laid on her with my eyes
closed too. We remain motionless for 4-5min. I make myself down beside her, we
are looking at each other I said “thanks” she smiled a little and put her arms
around my neck, I was in havens. After sometime I hold her too in my arms and
put my leg on her, her nipples make me recharged again.



As my pant & underwear and her salwar & panty were not properly removed I
removed all with my legs, my Lund was becoming harder again and it was touching
her cunt. We both are totally nude with no shame. I again suck her booms hard
and fuck her once more, after 10 min we moved to bathroom and took a bath both
together. I gave bath to her by moving soap on her sexy booms and within her
cunt and she to me, on my Lund and than on my back. This was the great pleasure
I had with my too much sexy mami.


Click Here to Go